• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this from a friend who lives over there. He said that his mom is sickly. He thinks it's cancer. Like I said it's a rumor. Please dont flame me for this..
Damn 
frown.gif

if LeBron would rather not make the playoffs than lose in the Finals he would've chose to play for the Knicks 

Well. I'm done with this thread.

The Winner has been crowned.

The Finals teams have been discussed enough.

Congrats GSW, you guys deserved it, who cares how you won it, you won it, all the same in my book.

See you guys in the offseason thread. 

wink.gif
Thunder Up

What Lebron said wasn't wrong but hes not elegant with his words like Jordan is

Like that clip of Jordan after the 1993 NBA Finals, he is so humble, confident without being fake...its like the gold standard of a Sports interview

Not saying you are wrong, but I am shocked that the news about Gloria having cancer wouldn't have been talked about where I live at...

Like that clip of Jordan after the 1993 NBA Finals, he is so humble, confident without being fake...its like the gold standard of a Sports interview
there are some things even if true that you just cant say if you want to be respected as a teammate 

not sure how lebron does not know this by now 

there are some things even if true that you just cant say if you want to be respected as a teammate 

not sure how lebron does not know this by now 

Its because hes probably been coddled more than any athlete ever

Last edited:
He indirectly did play with the Knicks this series
He just took the Knicks to The Finals, tho.
and look how that turned out

y'all slander Melo for not winning **** but JR & Shump have been his 2nd & 3rd options for 4 years now

Bron takes 34 shots & he's "doing all he can to win" or "has to do it on his own"

Melo takes 34 shots & he's a "selfish loser"

anyway..time to look forward to next season, hopefully Phil brings in some nice pieces 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom