• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys have been okay if Lebron had taken a mid post fadeaway instead of the 22 footer he took?

He'd been great in the mid-post area all game backing down whoever was guarding him. It would have definitely been a better attempt than what he had although I'd still prefer him driving to the hole.

SMH at people complaining about the shot Bron took at the end of the game.  Its as if people have forgotten he does this all the time:

I wont ever forget this.  I was sitting 2 rows behind the Heat bench.  Was one of the coolest moments I ever witnessed live, in spite of it being at the expense of my squad.

You're saying that you would rather Lebron taking a fadeaway three with iggy on him then him driving (where he was eating up the Warriors for the last five minutes of the game)?

lol lebron was not broke all game. I honestly have no idea how you can come up with that conclusion.

Last edited:
don't understand why people say that is his go to move. he is most effective scoring inside. whether it be backing down or driving.

You're saying that you would rather Lebron taking a fadeaway three with iggy on him then him driving (where he was eating up the Warriors for the last five minutes of the game)?
i think it is safe to say lebron has a better idea of what shot he wants to take than any of us. but maybe you just know more about what he should or shouldn't do. 

That was the first time he'd taken that shot all game. Pierce getting to the elbow is a shot he takes all the time, Kobe and MJ fadeaways are shots they take all the time and the repetition is there and the results bearing it out warrant them. It's not Lebron's game.
Spot on

Bron should have drove and drawn the foul with his ******ed behind

But his FTs in crunch time are sus

And I love it
on one hand, Lebron is a transcendent who should be the on taking it to the rack vs doing what the other 99% of the league does, take a contested jumper to end the game.

on the other hand, Lebron is kinda aging and at the point in his career where he probably should be making the transition to be absolutely confident in his perimeter shooting... I mean when I think of Lebron taking it to the rack at end of game situations, I think Cavs v Pistons in 07 or crab dribble.... those moments were 8 years ago.... a lifetime ago in the NBA, so its a safe assumption to say his game has evolved a bit.

the cynic view, however, could simply be that he is afraid of contact and don't want to get sent to the FT line.

We all watch the games man you know he shoots it a lot. Its not like I have his entire videography in my house. That shot is on Youtube because it was a game winner, but he shoots that shot a lot in the flow of the game and in clutch situations.

Do you dispute the statement that he shoots it a lot?
I'll say he shoots it alot during the worst moments Bron J was broke all game hell he shoot 2 wide open Air balls from 3 and that was the best decision he could make?
Fair enough. I won't dispute that there weren't better options cause there were.

The only good thing about the Cavs losing this series is seeing Finally Famous get e-paws thrown his way for all the censored he was talking this year :lol:

lol lebron was not broke all game. I honestly have no idea how you can come up with that conclusion.

8-22

I get his 3 percentage is low but he shot 50% throughout the entire game and made mid range jumpers consistently the entire game. Either you saw it or you didnt. If you wanna say his 3 ball is broke then im fine with that. but theres more to it than shooting 3's.

Last edited:
don't understand why people say that is his go to move. he is most effective scoring inside. whether it be backing down or driving.

He did his go to move all game last night and it either resulted in a score or foul, back to the basket, crab dribble, extend that elbow to get separation and go up for that half hook/floater shot. That's what was effective all game long.

I get his 3 percentage is low but he shot 50% throughout the entire game and made mid range jumpers consistently the entire game. Either you saw it or you didnt. If you wanna say his 3 ball is broke then im fine with that. but theres more to it than shooting 3's.
He was 8-22 in jumpshots period and 2-8 from 3= His J was broke all Game 

He did his go to move all game last night and it either resulted in a score or foul, back to the basket, crab dribble, extend that elbow to get separation and go up for that half hook/floater shot. That's what was effective all game long.
maybe he wanted to be like mike/kobe 

Think Bron should have had the ball from the inbound. Let him survey the floor, attack or attack/dish. Instead of Kyrie killing 3/4ths of the clock, got it to Bron, who rushed the shot with a tough shot. If GSW got that rebound, they would have had like 1.5-2 ticks left after a timeout. Gotta play for the last shot there.

Think Bron should have had the ball from the inbound. Let him survey the floor, attack or attack/dish. Instead of Kyrie killing 3/4ths of the clock, got it to Bron, who rushed the shot with a tough shot. If GSW got that rebound, they would have had like 1.5-2 ticks left after a timeout. Gotta play for the last shot there.
you don't think they practice this stuff? 

2-8 from 3, 6-14 from midrange not terrible but less than 43% isn't exactly consistent.

on one hand, Lebron is a transcendent who should be the on taking it to the rack vs doing what the other 99% of the league does, take a contested jumper to end the game.

on the other hand, Lebron is kinda aging and at the point in his career where he probably should be making the transition to be absolutely confident in his perimeter shooting... I mean when I think of Lebron taking it to the rack at end of game situations, I think Cavs v Pistons in 07 or crab dribble.... those moments were 8 years ago.... a lifetime ago in the NBA, so its a safe assumption to say his game has evolved a bit.

the cynic view, however, could simply be that he is afraid of contact and don't want to get sent to the FT line.

He cant be afraid of contact the way he barrels thru the lane bulldozing

Thats his go to move, lower the shoulder, drive left, miss, whine for the foul

In Cleveland, watch this exact execution and watch how many times that whistle blows

He may have decided not to drive bcuz he figured since he was in GS he knew he wasnt gonna get that call maybe???

Last edited:
I have only been able to watch a small handful of warriors games this season so last night was a real treat. Maybe this has been discussed already, but they ran this one play with Curry, Thompson, and Green where I swear it was like a flying V from the mighty ducks. Curry handling the ball, Thompson fading to the 3 point line, and Green cutting to the rim. Green finished the play with a dunk on an assist from Curry.

Maybe I am easily amused but that play made me jump out of my seat. You don't see that type of chemistry/fluidity from the Cavs team.

bruh steph was giving out knuckle pucks all night. warriors got numerous wide open finishes at the rim. hell even that last curry play where he got locked, it was still a wide open lane to the rim. if he had just done a reverse layup that would've been game. Cavs D been overrated all post season due to the boo boo east.

2-8 from 3, 6-14 from midrange not terrible but less than 43% isn't exactly consistent.

I actually thought it was better than that. But I was also hammered at a bar watching the game. I remember saying to myself wow im surprised hes shooting this well. I think the terrible OT may have made the rest of the game look worse? Either way I take back what i said, my blunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom