• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess this is all like first take, just with 100 participants rather than skip and stephen a smith. complete with coaching...

Last edited:
i think it is safe to say lebron has a better idea of what shot he wants to take than any of us. but maybe you just know more about what he should or shouldn't do. 

Yeah, and he took the shot that golden state wanted him to take. His least efficient shot of the post season...

i guess this is all like first take, just with 100 participants rather than skip and stephen a smith. complete with coaching...

It's a discussion board, brah. It's what everybody is here for. Yeah, Bron missed the GW, and Shump nearly hit it off the rebound, but I would rather have the best player on the planet with the ball in his hands at the top of the key, than getting the ball with 5-6 seconds left and rushing a shot. He's more than capable of hitting that shot, but it was a tough shot.

I hear you, but the Kyrie injury is a major factor. Cavs just don't have enough to beat GSW without him healthy.

It can go the other way too. This is far from over. Wouldn't be surprised if the cavs take the next one.

It's a discussion board, brah. It's what everybody is here for. Yeah, Bron missed the GW, and Shump nearly hit it off the rebound, but I would rather have the best player on the planet with the ball in his hands at the top of the key, than getting the ball with 5-6 seconds left and rushing a shot. He's more than capable of hitting that shot, but it was a tough shot.
yeah but saying stuff like oh he should have drove and then pulled up, he should have dribbled the entire time, he should have gotten to the foul line, he was scared of making free throws. it isn't like they don't know he's getting the ball with 5-6 seconds left and he doesn't have an internal clock for this kind of stuff. 

he just missed the shot. 

who knows, maybe it was the shot gsw wanted him to take. maybe he wanted to take it. if it went in, it would be totally different. it's easy to sit back and say all this stuff but some of it is getting absurd. 

The only good thing about the Cavs losing this series is seeing Finally Famous get e-paws thrown his way for all the censored he was talking this year :lol:

Not really. Finally Famous was one of the only Cavs fans to stay all the way thru post LeBron era, and rooted for his team the entire time regardless. Same can't be said for all those other witch made fans that came scurrying back in July.

Famous had/has every right to talk any mess he wants, win or lose, no one should throw shade his way.

The rest of em? Burn them at the stake. I will happily light the match. :nthat:

Folks on here take NT too serious. Everyone on here think their an NBA analyst. Just deal with it folks.

Last edited:
SMH at people complaining about the shot Bron took at the end of the game.  Its as if people have forgotten he does this all the time:

I wont ever forget this.  I was sitting 2 rows behind the Heat bench.  Was one of the coolest moments I ever witnessed live, in spite of it being at the expense of my squad.

Damn man. That Heatles era was so lit.

Dubs got their Finals jitters out of the way with that crappy first quarter, i expect them to win game 2 comfortably

This was my first and last time making a bet on here

View media item 1568108View media item 1568109View media item 1568110View media item 1568112View media item 1568113View media item 1568114View media item 1568115
It only took until November for him to realize he was gonna lose, so he disappeared and hasn't posted since. I wonder if he still posts on here with a different screen name.

Damn thats straight dirty. That was an awful bet on his part. Everybody knew lakers would stink hard

And he probably is on here with a new sn. All u gotta do is look in the laker thread and find out who joined right at the time he went ghost.

While that was not a good shot attempt for Lebron (he used to do that all the time in his early CLE days), the only reason the Cavs are even tied at that point is because of him. They should've lost by 25 points the way the rest of his team played.

Fatigue could've also played a factor with the last shot, he played on the low block all game.

All this talk about what bron should have done and no mention of the actual best option

Pass to jr smith and witness

Just so yall' know my money is good money, if we ever bet.

Hey uh a friend u remember that bet we did like a couple months ago. It was for 4 um no 500 dollars. And dont ask about the original posts of the bet cuz mods deleted due to cussing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom