• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious where these other 30 pts are coming from because it was dudes in here acting like it was impossble for GS to score under 100.

Curry always shoots bad shots. They just aren't going in tonight. Game is far from over and I hope the Warriors win but I, along with a couple of others, said you can't just write the Cavs of cause KI was out.
Yeah but alot of the time those shots are wide open. Curry's percentage goes way down when his shots are contested.
And Delly is playing great defense... Oops, I meant, THE FIX IS IN!!!

Not sure how wide open shots are bad shot but yeah Dova is playing good d. And steph turning down that open lay to kick it to Barnes lets me know he's already taken the L for the night.

[quote name="itsaboutthattime"]How the hell are the cavs winning this?![/quote]Tristan Thompson, JR Pipe, Cavs loading on Steph... stuff NONE OF US could happen.

Only on NT are the refs blamed for a team losin when it's best player is shooting 3-16 and LeBron has 34 with a triple double.

If you did not bet on this game for the Cavs to AT LEAST cover, I don't know what to tell you. Any game Scott Foster is refereeing is easy money for the road team.
422x234.png.70a4474a7aa745a9b8e08943dd370353.large

Scott Foster reffed road games

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Only on NT are the refs blamed for a team losin when it's best player is shooting 3-16 and LeBron has 34 with a triple double.[/quote]Refs... have NOTHING... to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom