Texas ranked worst state for quality of life

I knew my Whataburger comment would stir the pot :lol:

inst.jpg
For me, it’s just pent up disappointment from how people would slander in n out. You can’t slander in n out when whataburger is even more mid.

With expect fast food burger talk in this thread :lol:

I get Whataburger whenever I touch down in Houston late, it’s solid…That or jack in the box, we don’t got em out east so it’s a nice lil switch up

In and out had hella hype, it ain’t life up to it but I shoulda known better

With expect fast food burger talk in this thread :lol:

I get Whataburger whenever I touch down in Houston late, it’s solid…That or jack in the box, we don’t got em out east so it’s a nice lil switch up

In and out had hella hype, it ain’t life up to it but I shoulda known better
jape jape told you Jack and whataburger was same tier

Bruh i thought we grown men, houston got food truck parks. You only hitting up crack in the box cause you tryna stretch the wallet.
Houston got food spots for all types of lifestyle choices. let's not lie to ourself and act like whataburger is the only thing here.

Bruh i thought we grown men, houston got food truck parks. You only hitting up crack in the box cause you tryna stretch the wallet.
Houston got food spots for all types of lifestyle choices. let's not lie to ourself and act like whataburger is the only thing here.
Used to have a go to truck but we started beefing :smh: ..Tacos were dumb cheap like $10 for 10, get the sauces in the plastic bags like some dope :lol:

Back
Top Bottom