• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus H. Christ, going through the thread. Did the Cavs win it all, or just 1 of 4 games?

:lol:

After the 1st game - "Don't expect GSW to play this bad in Game 2"

After 2nd game - "Don't expect GSW to play this bad in Game 3"

Can't we just admit the Cavs are legit competition?
Yep.  After this game, how anyone thinks otherwise is beyond me.

I'll admit that after Kyrie went down I figured they'd fold.  Glad I was wrong.  

LMAOOOOOO AT GSW winning in 5.

They coming to "The Land" and winning 2 straight??

YEAH OKAY

CAVS WIN HOMECOURT BACK.

CRY GUYS CRY

Lmao acting like "the land" is some tough place to win....damn sure ain't no oracle and if you guys had to barely win with steph shooting his worst ever, good luck.

Legit loled.
laugh.gif

But I'm saying, he missed it. It was a part of the game, a crucial part. Nothing wrong with bringing that up. We only supposed to talk about the crucial dime to Shumpert?
Nah, we should     they should talk about whichever plays were costly.

My man Skip is going to spend 15 minutes on it though, and then rehash it in the second hour of the show.

"The old Lebron showed up, blah blah blah"

Honestly, I can't wait. In.

Steph 15-43 in the Finals and 4-21 from 3.

Another thing to point out. GS have been sitting their best players in the 4th quarter all year long due to blowing teams out.
Now they have had to play 2 straight overtime games, and almost lost both to a banged up team that played in the East.

If GS wants to win Game 3 they will have to get back to what they do best which is, speeding up the tempo of the game, pushing the ball after Cav misses and getting open looks at the basket.

Still think Cavs in 6 tho.

[quote name="nickmaz96"]this is after one win

imagine FF after 4 wins :lol: :stoneface: [/quote]Banned. Easily.

Might not make it to win 3, tbh. :lol:

Crazy how Cavs could easily be up 2-0. 

I thought for sure they were gonna lose after those non-calls. 

Steph 15-43 in the Finals and 4-21 from 3.

Another thing to point out. GS have been sitting their best players in the 4th quarter all year long due to blowing teams out.
Now they have had to play 2 straight overtime games, and almost lost both to a banged up team that played in the East.

If GS wants to win Game 3 they will have to get back to what they do best which is, speeding up the tempo of the game, pushing the ball after Cav misses and getting open looks at the basket.

Still think Cavs in 6 tho.

All of this! Very sound reasoning. Cavs in 6 was my initial prediction as well too!

you know whats really crazy when you actually think about it?

cavs could have easily won game one while the warriors could have easily won tonight. the series could be 1-1 right now
eek.gif

:lol: @ all of the Scott Foster talk during the game.
I didnt hear this much ruckus when the Grizz were getting the Foster treatment.

But then again, leBron dont play for the Grizz. So that's probably why.

Dellavedova seriously has somehow become one of my favorite players in the league. He's been so money these playoffs and what he did today was great. The narrative will be Lebron doing it all (he was great, don't get me wrong), but Dellavedova really saved the day with his play. 

JR is probably the punch line of the locker room right now. He's gonna explode game 3. Warriors know they're in trouble momentum wise...

People acting like it can't be 2-0 either way right now, :lol:

Just give the Cavs some credit for keeping up w/ GS and stop making yourselves look foolish.

It's always the same few ppl, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom