• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR is probably the punch line of the locker room right now. He's gonna explode game 3. Warriors know they're in trouble momentum wise...
i hope lebron gives him a big pep talk cuz that was def knicks JR who showed up tonight

People acting like it can't be 2-0 either way right now,
laugh.gif

Just give the Cavs some credit for keeping up w/ GS and stop making yourselves look foolish.

It's always the same few ppl, too.
Definitely they deserve credit. However, I really don't think GS is playing well at all right now. Partially due to the Cavs defense, but a lot of missed shots they usually make. This game and the last game were some of the sloppiest finals games I can remember. 

Everyone is toting these games as amazing, but I saw two really terribly played games that happened to be really close 
laugh.gif

People acting like it can't be 2-0 either way right now, :lol:

Just give the Cavs some credit for keeping up w/ GS and stop making yourselves look foolish.

It's always the same few ppl, too.

True but the reason I'm still confident in the warriors is because it's been extremely close with steph playing not MVP like while bron has had to put up MONSTER games just for the Cavs to be "in it." Like I said earlier, as great as he is, I don't know if he could keep this up. He's played a TON in five years so fatigue will definitely set in. Warriors are still way more deep.

True but the reason I'm still confident in the warriors is because it's been extremely close with steph playing not MVP like while bron has had to put up MONSTER games just for the Cavs to be "in it." Like I said earlier, as great as he is, I don't know if he could keep this up. He's played a TON in five years so fatigue will definitely set in. Warriors are still way more deep.
agreed.

i still think warriors in 6 as per my og prediction

I agree that it could be 2-0 either way...... but with it being tied 1-1, you've gotta give the Warriors the edge based on the onus that they haven't yet played to their best-record-in-the-NBA ability. One can argue one way or another that regular season doesn't matter, but the Warriors proved over the course of the season what they are capable of as the leagues best team and its clear that thus far in the Finals they haven't come close to that potential.

Cavs are gonna need some magic  more Scott Foster, and probably more, if they are to take the title.

Curry wasn't only terrible on offensive, he was horrible on D. I don't get how they don't know what the Cavs will do on offensive. [COLOR=#red]I'm interested to see the adjustments Kerr will make defending Lebron when he gets a high pick.[/COLOR]
There won't be any. Kerr doesn't coach.
He's simply a motivator.

Imo the past two games, the Oracle wasn't the roaracle we are used to seeing. The ticket prices probably only allowed the civilized fans to attend.
This is actually extremely insightful bro. There has definitely been something different about the atmosphere. Well that and GSW hasn't really given them a chance to roar. Cavs been leading the majority of both games.

This is the best O in the league playing @ home where they've lost 3, now 4 games all season long.

It's not a coincidence, the Cavs D is just better than a lot of you thought it was.

Curry just looked extra regular tonight. klay about to go westbrook on steph (kd). he already thinks he's better.

Everyone knew LeBron had to play lights out this series for them to win but no one was counting on the others to play well.
While simultaneously expecting ALL of GS role players to play well.

This is the best O in the league playing @ home where they've lost 3, now 4 games all season long.

It's not a coincidence, the Cavs D is just better than a lot of you thought it was.
True

i hope the splash brothers dont have the same fate as da rockers.

dont need shawn michaels to sweet chin music marty janetty right now

Also, I'm sure its been said in here already but Curry looked straight up defeated in this game and it was crazy to watch.

Deli The Hitman Hart straight up snatched his soul.

Also, I'm sure its been said in here already but Curry looked straight up defeated in this game and it was crazy to watch.

Deli The Hitman Hart straight up snatched his soul.
even after his game tying layup he was not hyped at all

dude acting like he came home last night and saw the smushcalade in the driveway 

does Lebae gunning like he has these first 2 games make you kinda tip your hat? 

srs

I've never been one to care about efficiency like it's the end all be all. If you do enough for your team to get the job done then cool and that's all that should matter. I'm really just pointing it out cause of all the hypocrites that got at Bean for shooting _% while he was winning titles, now suddenly ignoring it out acting like I it doesn't matter.

I love that Bron is giving no dambs and firing away.

sea manup sea manup I rock snapbacks, fitteds, fedoras, and about to add a couple pilgrim hats to the rotation for when I'm feeling extra good.

Last edited:

even after his game tying layup he was not hyped at all

dude acting like he came home last night and saw the smushcalade in the driveway 
lmao its like d rose and kwahai (sp)... no emotions

does Lebae gunning like he has these first 2 games make you kinda tip your hat? 

srs
I've never been one to care about efficiency like it's the end all be all. If you do enough for your team to get the job done then cool and that's all that should matter. I'm really just pointing it out cause of all the hypocrites that got at Bean for shooting _% while he was winning titles, now suddenly ignoring it out acting like I it doesn't matter.

I love that Bron is giving no dambs and firing away.
laugh.gif
 that's more of what I meant, Lebron going out and just gunning away is kinda neat to see 
nthat.gif

[quote name="nickmaz96"]this is after one win

imagine FF after 4 wins :lol: :stoneface:
Banned. Easily.

Might not make it to win 3, tbh. :lol:[/quote]

tbh if the Knicks were in this position i'd be doing the same thing :lol:

fans who have sufferred for their entire life should have immunity for 3 days if/when their team wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom