Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
 that's more of what I meant, Lebron going out and just gunning away is kinda neat to see 
nthat.gif
just make sure there efficient offensive rebounding and ur good

does Lebae gunning like he has these first 2 games make you kinda tip your hat? 

srs

I've never been one to care about efficiency like it's the end all be all. If you do enough for your team to get the job done then cool and that's all that should matter. I'm really just pointing it out cause of all the hypocrites that got at Bean for shooting _% while he was winning titles, now suddenly ignoring it out acting like I it doesn't matter.

I love that Bron is giving no dambs and firing away.

Likewise. I've never looked done on 'chuckers' if they were doing what it took to win. Bron disregarding his %'s finally shows his hunger to me. Him and dwade used to purposely under shoot just so they would be 'efficient', some nights at the detriment of the team. LBJ unloading the clip now and heaving the gun at them. I respect that no doubt. Especially being a laker fan.

Through two games, it could be 2-0 either way. Crazy, because the Cavs really had this one locked up, and legit almost choked it away. All this, without Kyrie. Way to get a W if you're the Cavs.

Warriors are definitely not out of it, and by winning tonight, the Cavs still have an uphill climb, but I don't see how anybody think the Dubs win it in 5, still.

This Cavs D is legit, even though everybody said, "But they play in the East/looked who they played"

Going in, everybody was saying how the Warriors can throw the kitchen sink at Bron. Bron getting his, even if it has been inefficient. Steph can definitely play better, but so can Lebron.

GSW on the road after losing home court. Yeah, this happened in the Memphis series, but Memphis didn't have a Lebron James on the other side. The lights are even brighter now, let's see how they respond.

lebron's 360 no scope jumpshot at the start of game 1 is still my favorite finals moment this year 

heyyy u guys stop giving lebron credit right this instant!!!!

Warriors have no answer for Mozgov. Bogut is too slow, Green is too small.

No idea why he's not playing 35+ mins even if the W's go small. He IS the mismatch

Warriors have no answer for Mozgov. Bogut is too slow, Green is too small.

No idea why he's not playing 35+ mins even if the W's go small. He IS the mismatch
when the warriors go small you have to pick between TT and moz. having them both on the court prevents lebron from getting open driving lanes

a huge reason the cavs won tonight is because of TT hustling for every offensive rebound. its more valuable than moz's postups and pick and rolls 

[quote name="nickmaz96"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="nickmaz96"]this is after one win

imagine FF after 4 wins :lol: :stoneface: [/quote]Banned. Easily.

Might not make it to win 3, tbh. :lol:[/quote]tbh if the Knicks were in this position i'd be doing the same thing :lol:

fans who have sufferred for their entire life should have immunity for 3 days if/when their team wins it all[/quote]Or nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom