• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when the warriors win what are you going to say?

I'm gonna jump for joy

Im gonna feel so good I'm gonna slap my momma

The way Cheph played it looked as if someone(Stern behind the scenes) put that in his ear tho

Kind of on par with what friscostylez said on page 318

I've never seen Lebron quite like this before.. usually you can see the wear and tear.. a younger lebron james would have totally checked out last night, been passive.. The man has that killer look in his eyes every time down court now.. if Cleveland plays their defense.. they have a shot..still a long shot, but a shot.. would be a massive thing for the NBA.. you better believe the NBA is pulling for Cleveland to extend this series...

Questions

1. Delly plays great defense. Do y'all think it comes from guarding Irving on practice these past couple years? I mean...

Iron sharpens iron... And I'm sure they both improve in practice because they're both good at what they do

2. What if the cavs defense is just good? Atlanta's offense look like Butter all season, then they looked like molasses against the cavs.

There's going to be a game where curry and co go 14 for 29 from three, and just steamroll the cavs... You can feel it

1.You'd have to imagine it helps

2. While I believe the Cavs defense is for real, Atlanta struggled at times in every round,I don't see Golden State steamrolling anyone, they don't have a consistent 3rd scorer and Steph is having his own issues mainly those Dellavedova handcuffs :nthat:

There weren't many GSW fans that came through tonight.

I don't know what to think about that. Hmm, I shall ponder this some more.
Ya'll got a lot to learn about the most "loyal" fans in the NBA...
eyes.gif

:lol:

So lame with the steroid talk.

Hey im starting to think all the big stars past and present have done that stuff

Lebron is a god damn animal out there. Ive never seen him like that. Thats that jordan kobe determination something hes never shown in his career thus far

Lets not be naive and think its not possible considering no drug testing and the other two major sports being known to dab into that stuff

My favorite athlete of all time is barry bonds and i could give two damns if he took the roids or not

I've never seen Lebron quite like this before.. usually you can see the wear and tear.. a younger lebron james would have totally checked out last night, been passive.. The man has that killer look in his eyes every time down court now.. if Cleveland plays their defense.. they have a shot..still a long shot, but a shot.. would be a massive thing for the NBA.. you better believe the NBA is pulling for Cleveland to extend this series...

Lol basically what i said before i read this :lol:

Last edited:
Lebron knows this series is everything. The basketball gods have taken away his two leading scorers and essentially left him with the same rag taggers that he was always playing with in Cleveland. A bunch of sub par scrappy guys. The old lebron hid behind fact, even ran away to another city to play with NBA all stars. Now he's returned and the cushioning he tried to bring with him and create in Cleveland is stripped down. He's determined to make something of these teammates who everyone has counted out where as before he would have mentally checked out when he lost his second leading scorer. He won a game, with those scrubs. We've literally watched this man evolve in front of eyes and this series...if possible could be the pinnacle of this man's career. I've hated on this man for his female antics on court and betraying the city who birth, raised and treated him like a king before ever won a damn thing but he knew that his legacy would never mean a thing if he didn't take care of home first. We might be watching history...

Lebron knows this series is everything. The basketball gods have taken away his two leading scorers and essentially left him with the same rag taggers that he was always playing with in Cleveland. A bunch of sub par scrappy guys. The old lebron hid behind fact, even ran away to another city to play with NBA all stars. Now he's returned and the cushioning he tried to bring with him and create in Cleveland is stripped down. He's determined to make something of these teammates who everyone has counted out where as before he would have mentally checked out when he lost his second leading scorer. He won a game, with those scrubs. We've literally watched this man evolve in front of eyes and this series...if possible could be the pinnacle of this man's career. I've hated on this man for his female antics on court and betraying the city who birth, raised and treated him like a king before ever won a damn thing but he knew that his legacy would never mean a thing if he didn't take care of home first. We might be watching history...

Dude is from Akron.

Other than that I agree with most everything else.

I still believe curry was scared of dealadova because of his rep

Will be interesting to see if he is indeed the curry stopper or just another rueben patterson

Delladava hit Curry with that strong D.

Mozgoz took it to the hole hard and relentlessly.

Cavs should keep feeding Mozgov. He's a decent free throw shooter. He'll get the defense to foul out. Take some work off Lebron.

Cavs are winning this

Much respect to the Cavaliers. They wanted that game more than the Warriors did. I never get tired of seeing LeBron play fantastic. I love historic performances.

44 PPG 8 RPG 6 APG against the Warriors this season and Finals :x

He played 50 minutes. Let's hope it doesn't affect him much tomorrow's game.

It's weird to see Steph shooting really terrible. He definitely deserves criticism today. I hope he doesn't jack up a lot of forced shots again. That's not how the MVP plays.

Warriors' bench minutes played total
Game One: 79
Game Two: 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom