• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously though - what was up with Steph last night? It wasn't just that he was missing, but he didn't really seem engaged a lot of the time. I don't know if Delly had him that flustered or what. He needs to be much more agressive and stop worrying about letting the game come to him.

That's who I am. I cheer for anyone that plays against LeBron. I respect Lebron's accomplishments and his play , but I just don't like dude.

I'm the opposite. Once the Rockets are out, shift to Team Bron. Helps when it was the Spurs and Mavs on the other end.

LA is the worst when it comes to rooting against Bron. You have dudes rooting for San Antonio and Boston like they were born and raised in Bos/SA. My coworker spent all season saying Bron was being carriee by Kyrie and Love. Then Love goes down and he says Thompson/Moz are better. Now he's trying to convince me Delly is better than Kyrie and Bron is still getting carried lol.

THE WORST, my G.

And then in the offseason they'll photoshop a million dudes in Lakers jerseys, that never come over.

Still have faith the Dubs lock up the chip.

WTBS, LeBron has impressed me big time.  #Beast
laugh.gif

But seriously though - what was up with Steph last night? It wasn't just that he was missing, but he didn't really seem engaged a lot of the time. I don't know if Delly had him that flustered or what. He needs to be much more agressive and stop worrying about letting the game come to him.
He looked completely out of it last night. Even when he hit the layup to send it to OT he just looked........idk like it didn't even matter to him.

We've seen this from him before though where he's playing bad and he looks like his puppy just died and his wife left him for Seth.

tbf, most Cavs fans had to buy new Bron jerseys because they burned the last ones.
laugh.gif

Not for nothing; I can understand that (more or less...). Dude has made Cleveland into a relevant title contender in the last 4 years of him playing with the team (2007-2010, 2014-15). And then he just left. It was such a massive drop off. I'm from NY, so if a player of his caliber were to leave the squad after being pretty close to sniffing a trophy, I'd probably displace my anger on some Knicks/Nets apparel (probably wouldn't have burned it though).

I get Cleveland folks in their feelings about it. Their sport roots run deep. I just don't get people who don't watch basketball until playoffs time, and literally pick a new team every round just to see one guy lose. 
LeBron is really 5-24 with 9 turnovers in the final 8 minutes of both games?

Huh.
He's been hogging that ball. I get he's the leader, but you gotta get somebody else involved. GS is not going to let him get a layup off to win. 

Last edited:
LeBron is really 5-24 with 9 turnovers in the final 8 minutes of both games?

Huh.

he's human, you can see he's definitely worn down during the stretch of both games. i'm not sure how you can even manage his minutes correctly in this series, he will need to play 42+ minutes every game for them to have a chance.

When I think about it, LeBron doesn't really have a choice with this squad. He's the veteran...there's no other players who are good enough or have that type of respect to assist with guiding the squad when things get rough.

His first go-around in Cleveland he was a young and upcoming star. Miami he was in his prime and had Bosh and two years of a very good D-Wade. Here? It's him and a bunch of young guys are corpses. He has to be the voice.

this has been the weakest finals in recent memory in terms of kicks. half the players wearing zoom soldiers or zoom run one. with the best player on the cavs wearing last years kobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom