• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one dude I work with morphs into the biggest fan of whoever is playing against LeBron, it's hilarious :lol: it could be a preseason game against Maccabi Tel-Aviv and he'll be using "we" and "us" and saying LeBron won't do that to them next time. I've been doing the LeBron stomp celebration every time I've seen him in the hallway today.

This one dude I work with morphs into the biggest fan of whoever is playing against LeBron, it's hilarious
laugh.gif
it could be a preseason game against Maccabi Tel-Aviv and he'll be using "we" and "us" and saying LeBron won't do that to them next time. I've been doing the LeBron stomp celebration every time I've seen him in the hallway today.
That's who I am. I cheer for anyone that plays against LeBron. I respect Lebron's accomplishments and his play , but I just don't like dude.

This one dude I work with morphs into the biggest fan of whoever is playing against LeBron, it's hilarious :lol: it could be a preseason game against Maccabi Tel-Aviv and he'll be using "we" and "us" and saying LeBron won't do that to them next time. I've been doing the LeBron stomp celebration every time I've seen him in the hallway today.

I'm pretty much the same way. Felt like a Dubs fan cheering last night. Felt like a Spurs fan last yr. Just don't want to see the guy win, I'm sorry :rofl:

I'm pretty much the same way. Felt like a Dubs fan cheering last night. Felt like a Spurs fan last yr. Just don't want to see the guy win, I'm sorry :rofl:

Me too. I hate Lebron. And my heart can't take Cleveland winning a title. Asterisk :smh:

That's who I am. I cheer for anyone that plays against LeBron. I respect Lebron's accomplishments and his play , but I just don't like dude.

:lol: same deal here

but its hard to hate on lebron as much when he's undermanned and not getting the calls
he's gonna run out of gas. blatt doesn' have a clue on how to maximize this squad...sitting mozgov the entire 4th :x

Same here, don't go as far as saying "we" and "us" but im an avid supporter of whoever is playing against Lebron because I hate the fact that the media gives this dude so much neck as if he's bulletproof and the most perfect player/person ever. The media,refs,journalist, etc are so biased towards this dude I don't know how anyone can root for him if your not from Cleveland. This dude SAS is actually on First Take right now complaining about the refs not giving Lebron calls 
laugh.gif

Me too. I hate Lebron. And my heart can't take Cleveland winning a title. Asterisk :smh:

Same here, don't go as far as saying "we" and "us" but im an avid supporter of whoever is playing against Lebron because I hate the fact that the media gives this dude so much neck as if he's bulletproof and the most perfect player/person ever. The media,refs,journalist, etc are so biased towards this dude I don't know how anyone can root for him if your not from Cleveland. This dude SAS is actually on First Take right now complaining about the refs not giving Lebron calls :lol:

View media item 838902

:pimp: @ the LeBron stomp celebration. I do the same thing to LeBron haters on the basketball court when I hit a three in their face. :lol: Their facial expressions are hilarious.

Same here, don't go as far as saying "we" and "us" but im an avid supporter of whoever is playing against Lebron because I hate the fact that the media gives this dude so much neck as if he's bulletproof and the most perfect player/person ever. The media,refs,journalist, etc are so biased towards this dude I don't know how anyone can root for him if your not from Cleveland. This dude SAS is actually on First Take right now complaining about the refs not giving Lebron calls 
laugh.gif
This is me to the T. 

I hate the media slurpage, I never say "we" I always point out I'm a salty Lakers fan. 

Asterisk Cleveland and all of it's fans. Goddamnit Warriors you're 67-15, teams that won 65+ games or more at 13-0 in the finals, don't asterisk this up please.

Still got Warriors in 6 though.

Been watching ESPN/NBA TV and listening to sports radio all morning. Pretty much all of them have said the Cavs were getting screwed by the refs last night. Half of NT was crying that the fix was in and GS was being screwed. #Foster #FixIsIn :rofl:

I've always been confused by Kobe and Mike stans bringing up media "slurpage" like Kobe wasn't the golden child until he started getting frisky in Colorado hotel rooms, Mike is still getting buffed and he hasn't been a factor on a basketball court in almost 20years

Don't be a frontrunner, Buc Em.

Been watching ESPN/NBA TV and listening to sports radio all morning. Pretty much all of them have said the Cavs were getting screwed by the refs last night. Half of NT was crying that the fix was in and GS was being screwed. #Foster #FixIsIn :rofl:

Yeah man this was crazy.

Couldn't believe NT was serious with the ref talk.

This one dude I work with morphs into the biggest fan of whoever is playing against LeBron, it's hilarious
laugh.gif
it could be a preseason game against Maccabi Tel-Aviv and he'll be using "we" and "us" and saying LeBron won't do that to them next time. I've been doing the LeBron stomp celebration every time I've seen him in the hallway today.
Don't be a frontrunner, Buc Em.
Your Sig 
roll.gif

roll.gif

I know it's not in their offense, but whenever James Jones checks in they need to let Barnes isolate and attack him every single time until Blatt takes him out.

He burned them for 8 points last night.

Cavs rotation is already depleted by injuries, and GSW can make that rotation even shorter.

I have never seen so much hatred for one man.

Drops a triple double and claims the radio stations "Suck him off".

Loses a game and state that he's "not that good".

Steph misses shots and it's no worries. 

If you don't like the guy then do you, but making up information that has zero validation on the court = 
mean.gif
. Cats really buy new jerseys from April to June just to see the guy lose. What kind of life is that 
laugh.gif

P.S. KD needs to come back and put a stop to this Oracle resurgence. 

Delladava hit Curry with that strong D.

Mozgoz took it to the hole hard and relentlessly.
Whoa whoa whoa pause for a second my dude...
laugh.gif

Its true man.

I think its well established that if LBJ pulls this off, its his greatest achievement
The man has achieved so much already, its hard to say this one would be his greatest. It will certainly fortify his greatness tho
smokin.gif
Winning a championship for cleveland would definitely be his greatest accomplishment. It's what people would bring up the most after he retired. It's legacy defining.

I'm pretty much the same way. Felt like a Dubs fan cheering last night. Felt like a Spurs fan last yr. Just don't want to see the guy win, I'm sorry
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same deal here

but its hard to hate on lebron as much when he's undermanned and not getting the calls
he's gonna run out of gas. blatt doesn' have a clue on how to maximize this squad...sitting mozgov the entire 4th
sick.gif
900x900px-LL-d341ae41_dd6171b9_500x1000px-LL-2c00ee7b_jordanhat.gif

If steph's struggles in game 2 were because of delly, (And it for sure looked like it did) then the warriors are in trouble. A lot of his shots weren't clean at all. They will lose if steph forces the kind of shots he took last night. His shot selection has always been pretty bad, but yesterday it was awful.

I don't think Delly can guard steph in space. That is, if it's isolation / one on one steph can shake free from him and blow by him or hoist a 3. However, this isn't how the warriors play and unless they have a clear mismatch, they don't do a lot of isolation so this probably won't be seen much. In that case, they need to put steph in a lot of screen rolls and let steph drag them all the way out. He'll almost become a decoy. He won't score much this way, but he'll be much more efficient.

LA is the worst when it comes to rooting against Bron. You have dudes rooting for San Antonio and Boston like they were born and raised in Bos/SA. My coworker spent all season saying Bron was being carriee by Kyrie and Love. Then Love goes down and he says Thompson/Moz are better. Now he's trying to convince me Delly is better than Kyrie and Bron is still getting carried lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom