• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is the most impressive I've seen form the cavs defensively. he's been ghost walking both games. What happened to him pushing the ball and getting those 3s he got all season? does he still want max or naw?

One of the problems is that he's not being aggressive early looking to score. The Cavs are giving him wide open lanes and he's not looking to score, just throw those trash lobs. He needs to get a floater or something.

The Cavs aren't pure trash, but let's not start elevating all their players as an excuse just to try to cut them down if they happen to win :lol:

Love is going to opt in, come back healthy, put in work, see the cap jump up again, and then cash in next summer.

that is the most impressive I've seen form the cavs defensively. he's been ghost walking both games. What happened to him pushing the ball and getting those 3s he got all season? does he still want max or naw?

One of the problems is that he's not being aggressive early looking to score. The Cavs are giving him wide open lanes and he's not looking to score, just throw those trash lobs. He needs to get a floater or something.

those struggle lobs lmaoooo

Exactly. He seems like he's trying to hard not to force things, but he has to. When he actually tried to get to the basket a couple times last night, he was successful. He needs to do that early.

Yall said love was a non factor all year tho... Note all the sudden he's the prodigal son. Lmao yall hilarious

Draymond was throwing lobs to prime vc [emoji]128514[/emoji]. 12ft high and ****, main event ain't walking thru that door

it really isnt about delly's defense on steph

steph could have shot 10% last night but if he actually played agressive the warriors would have probably won

everyone has bad shooting nights but when you do its on you to work harder at all the other things to help your team win. steph shot poorly and put 0 effort into every other aspect of the game

i dont mind the airball at the end but the turnover because he was so shook that he wanted nothing to do with handling the basketball is disgraceful 

it's all entertainment. enjoy the athleticism and storytelling in the nba

The Cavs aren't pure trash, but let's not start elevating all their players as an excuse just to try to cut them down if they happen to win :lol:

have you seen't their bench? they brought the corpse of mike milla :lol:
ya got stiffs like kendrick perkins and brendon haywood DRESSED

Last edited:
[quote name="dmxfury"][quote name="Based Jesus"]Why watch sports if you don't have an agenda? The whole purpose is to see who wins or loses. That is, by definition, having an agenda.[/quote]That's a fair point :lol:[/quote]I completely disagree.

Seeing who is going to win is not having an agenda.

An agenda is wanting; just watching is just curious.

Famous... You gonna sit here and act like yall were supporting love all year? You gonna sit here like you didn't see him getting called washed All year? Like people weren't saying they wish yall kept Wiggins ? Cmon b

Miller played in every game last year for the Grizz but now he is a corpse? what happened did he get injured because that never happened.

Bron Bron leading this squad without 3 very key players..

Y'all just don't want it, but you will

word to Kobe in colorado

word to Kobe in colorado
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aren't both Love and Thompson FAs this offseason? I don't see how any team can give max deals (or close) to two guys who play the same position. Thompson seems like the better fit.

I completely disagree.

Seeing who is going to win is not having an agenda.

An agenda is wanting; just watching is just curious.

I guess whenever I watch any game I find myself rooting for a team. Sometimes I won't even know who till like half way through :lol:

Miller played in every game last year for the Grizz but now he is a corpse? what happened did he get injured because that never happened.

word to Kobe in colorado

C'mon now :smh:

word to Kobe in colorado

coldblooded lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom