• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan or fan, I feel sorry for those that can't just sit back and watch and enjoy. :lol:

Both games have been dope af, but watching it with an agenda, you're missing out bad. *shrug*

And just to avoid me sounding hypocritical, I know good and well I miss out on 'good' games when it's my team. I'm sure most everyone thought that UK/Sconsin game was nice. Not too me. Whole game, I was like KAT in the presser. *shrugs again*

I get it. Just saying, this series has started off with 2 crazy games, and some of you are watching, but missing it.

Last edited:

Are you just now awake
laugh.gif
Your fall will be spectacular. Biblical even.

giphy.gif

I can hardly wait

Me too. I want tears from Cleveland. 
DONT WISH THIS ON US.
I'm praying for it.

Asterisk all of Cleveland. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Stan or fan, I feel sorry for those that can't just sit back and watch and enjoy. :lol:

Both games have been dope af, but watching it with an agenda, you're missing out bad. *shrug*

And just to avoid me sounding hypocritical, I know good and well I miss out on 'good' games when it's my team. I'm sure most everyone thought that UK/Sconsin game was nice. Not too me. Whole game, I was like KAT in the presser. *shrugs again*
I've noticed having an "agenda" (rooting for lj to lose) really has no effect on my enjoyment level.

Last edited:
[quote name="Kal-El-8"][QUOTE name="FinallyFamous"]DONT WISH THIS ON US.[/QUOTE]View media item 1572366

I'm praying for it.

Asterisk all of Cleveland. :smh:[/quote]Him & Cuban both. Basketball reasons. :smh:

Originally Posted by Kal-El-8  
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous  
DONT WISH THIS ON US.

I'm praying for it.

Asterisk all of Cleveland. 
mean.gif
Him & Cuban both. Basketball reasons.
mean.gif
This isn't about Lebron, well it kinda is, but still moreso Cleveland. NO they cannot get away with this.

gifted 3 number 1 picks, Lebron comes back, they must pay for there basketball reasons, they must pay for the Comic Sans font.

Lebron is going to continue to have 30+ field goal attempts this series, but I don't think Curry will have another game where he shoots 22% from the field.

Cavs squeaked away with a win in a game they had no business winning. I said Warriors in 7 a few days before game 1, but the Warriors are too deep and the Cavs are relying on too many players with inconsistent play.

Warriors are winning the series in 5. Cavs might get lucky and win game 4 though.

Last edited:
A blown dunk in the 3rd quarter cost them the game?

View media item 1236155
Not the "MVP" looking like a pouting toddler all game and missing the the game winner by a mile, but a missed dunk by a fat scrub.

You dudes are something else man. :rofl:

Fat scrub lead a run to you guys getting shut out in overtime last game. Fat scrub blew 2 donated points and they made all the difference. Steph didn't miss any donated points. They were the only 2 freebies from either side in the entire game. So yea, 2 points in the 3rd made the difference.

Gloat while you can tho. Me and you both know how this is gonna end. You'll be in the same position lebron was in when he was exhausted last series. The same position he was in when he got swiped in the nose this game.

laugh.gif
 everybody praying for cleveland to fail..i'll never understand the constant hate, especially in this situation...considering the well being of our squad, we're just happy to be here.  Warriors are PATHETIC for letting us even have the ability to sniff a victory, let alone win a game.

I've noticed having an "agenda" (rooting for lj to lose) really has no effect on my enjoyment level.

and it really only amplifies my satisfaction when he blows game winning layups and jumpers.

:lol:  everybody praying for cleveland to fail..i'll never understand the constant hate, especially in this situation...considering the well being of our squad, we're just happy to be here.  Warriors are PATHETIC for letting us even have the ability to sniff a victory, let alone win a game.

I don't get it. They're obviously the underdogs in this series. If the Cavs lose, would it be considered a failure if they weren't even expected to win?

BTW, that Speights (sp?) missed dunk is not the reason why the Warriors lost game 2. They lost game 2 because the Cavs rebounded the ball better than the Warriors. Had the Warriors secured the ball and not given up an offensive rebound to Dellavedova, they would've had possession and made it a 3-point game with 10 seconds to go.

Last edited:
For the Warriors to win in 5...they're gonna have to win 3 in a row. Nah man, nah.

Even the Rockets won Game 4, being down 0-3.

The Cavs win at least one at home. Everybody says Steph won't have such a bad game next game. I dig that. But y'all can't sit there with a straight face and say Klay is going to have a good a game as he did last game. He's been inconsistent the whole playoffs.

At the end of the day, this Cavs D is legit. People had their doubts considering who they played to get here, but it's legit as we can see. As long as they bring it defensively, they'll have a shot every game to get the W. That, and nobody is stopping Bron. All that talk about the Warriors can throw 4 guys on him, throw that out the window.

Last edited:
If I was Clay I would be pissed off! Steph has been soft all game and I'm lighting it up and Steve Kerr drew up a play for him? The shot should have been his. Dude airballed! Couldn't even hit the rim for a chance to rebound.

Lebron beasted even tho he missed something like 16 of his latest 20 fgs. :lol:

Last edited:
Lebron is going to continue to have 30+ field goal attempts this series, but I don't think Curry will have another game where he shoots 22% from the field.

Cavs squeaked away with a win in a game they had no business winning. I said Warriors in 7 a few days before game 1, but the Warriors are too deep and the Cavs are relying on too many players with inconsistent play.

Warriors are winning the series in 5. Cavs might get lucky and win game 4 though.

Come on now

For the Warriors to win in 5...they're gonna have to win 3 in a row. Nah man, nah.

Even the Rockets won Game 4, being down 0-3.

The Cavs win at least one at home. Everybody says Steph won't have such a bad game next game. I dig that. But y'all can't sit there with a straight face and say Klay is going to have a good a game as he did last game. He's been inconsistent the whole playoffs.

At the end of the day, this Cavs D is legit. People had their doubts considering who they played to get here, but it's legit as we can see. As long as they bring defensively, they'll have a shot every game to get the W. That, and nobody is stopping Bron. All that talk about the Warriors can throw 4 guys on him, throw that out the window.

Yeah, I said Warriors in 5 now, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs take game 4.

Most important games in a 7-game series is games 3 and 5. I don't see Cavs winning those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom