• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is besides JR and lebreezy, this cavs team is quite likeable.

Well i guess some people hate shumo. And blatt. But besides that. Nobody liked Dion. Or love and sideshow bob.

Last edited:
The funny thing is besides JR and lebreezy, this cavs team is quite likeable.

Well i guess some people hate shumo. And blatt. But besides that. Nobody liked Dion. Or love and sideshow bob.
Why don't you like Jr he's a very funny character.

Originally Posted by Based Jesus  
Curiosity about what and why is where it differs for individuals, but we all have an agenda. You can watch just hoping to see a fight. It's a weird agenda but it is one. That's what I'm trying to say.
If I could put where our difference seems to be, I think it's here: it doesn't seem that you believe one can be curious without a hope. It seems you think any curiosity is also tied to SOME form of hope.

"I'm curious what the soup is today. I hope is clam chowder. I'll go see."

"I'm curious what this blind date looks like. I hope she's blonde. Let's go see."

"I'm curious if GSW fans showed up today. I hope they didn't. I'll log in and see."

If that's the case, it doesn't seem like you think this next part is even possible, and this is how I am sometimes:

"I'm curious what the soup is today. I'll go see." (No hope for anything, no preference for a specific outcome; just curious. Not curiously looking; just curious, open to all possibilities.)

"I'm curious what this blind date looks like. Let's go see." (No hope for anything, no preference for a specific outcome; just curious. Not curiously looking; just curious, open to all possibilities.)

"I'm curious if GSW fans showed up today. I'll log in and see." (No hope for anything, no preference for a specific outcome; just curious. Not curiously looking; just curious, open to all possibilities.)
I do believe you need a reason to be curious, that curiousity is sparked by something. I honestly can't fathom just being curious for no reason.

If I'm curious it's because I want to know something and there's a reason I want to know. And where there's a want there's a hope.

If I don't care then I don't bother myself with it. If I'm curious about the soupe du jour, then it's because I want soup and I'm hoping it's a soup I like.

If I'm curious about what my blind date looks like, then It's because I want to know what she looks like, because I'm hoping she's attractive.

If I'm curious about GSW fans showing their e-faces in the finals thread, then it's because I want to know their opinion on what happened, thus I'm hoping to see them.

Curiosity for the sake of curiosity is a foreign concept to me. I literally can't imagine it.

Also my agenda point still stands. Even if you're just curious you still committed actions to sate your curiosity with sating your curiosity being the agenda.

I want to think the Warriors close it in 5 but I can't see Cleveland losing two home games (3/4), it just doesn't seem possible. This has the look and feel of a 6/7 gamer.
I do feel confident Kerr will make the necessary adjustments to get the Warriors' offense going again. I expect Curry to bounce back and have a good game tomorrow.

[quote name="itsaboutthattime"]Good lord this troll

View media item 1572236
A C+??!!?!?!one?!1

:lol:

That boy Skip. :rofl:

Like I alluded to with a-friend a-friend last night, the negative is worth mentioning; Bron did miss that first of 2 FTs that could have put the Cavs up 2. That's worth mentioning, because it happened.

But a C+?

Bruh. :lol:[/quote]

Yea I caught that C+, had it playing in the background.
I cut it off immediately, I need to see SAS facial expressions and whatnot on how disgusted he is with the comment.

I don't know man, show is greatness during the NBA playoffs. I wish it weren't so cool to hate on it on GP. I hate it too, but only when it sucks.

Last edited:

Lebrick & JR Brick, Wardell & Klay TAKE NOTES. Alvin Gentry knows.

sick.gif
 disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom