• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, was baron really serious about trying to come back? or was that all a joke? I couldnt tell lol. based on his personality, i never know when he's joking or serious anymore. lol.

He was talking about it on the bs report during all star weekend. The dude was serious

:lol: y'all are hilarious before and after game 1 it was the cavs don't have enough fire power the rest of his team is trash it might even be a sweep. Now he wins one game and all of a sudden his teammates aren't trash anymore and they are contributing? :lol: make up y'all minds already.

Originally Posted by Based Jesus  
I'm watching the game, because I'm curious. About what? Who's going to win, because I'm hoping it's the ____, because...
Again, those last 2 elements.

"I'm curious. About what? Who's going to win."

Period. That exists on it's own. It doesn't need that very last element, "I'm hoping it's the ____." That's an added element.

"I wonder" is separate than "I hope."

Completely. It's mind-bottling to me that someone would try to say they're the same.

Wonder is separate and different than hope.
I'm not saying they're the same. I never said they were the same. I never will say they're the same. That's stupid. I'd hate to think I wasted all those saturdays as a child doing those asterisk reading comprehension workbooks and couldn't even understand a concept so simple. I am saying they're connected. That the curiosity that moved someone to watch the game was born from something. An agenda. No one is just curious. There's a reason. There's always a reason. You don't even have to be interested in who wins to watch. I know I said that was the base agenda but I was wrong. The real overarching agenda that moves everyone to watch a game is to sate their curiosity. Curiosity about what and why is where it differs for individuals, but we all have an agenda. You can watch just hoping to see a fight. It's a weird agenda but it is one. That's what I'm trying to say.

:lol: y'all are hilarious before and after game 1 it was the cavs don't have enough fire power the rest of his team is trash it might even be a sweep. Now he wins one game and all of a sudden his teammates aren't trash anymore and they are contributing? :lol: make up y'all minds already.

#NThottakes

I'm still consistent with my assessment of them. They still pretty trash. Only other guy that's really been consistent for them other than Bron is Mozgof. If Delly keeps this up then I'll give him his props. I do however think JR or Shump will have one good game in one of the home games.

laugh.gif
y'all are hilarious before and after game 1 it was the cavs don't have enough fire power the rest of his team is trash it might even be a sweep. Now he wins one game and all of a sudden his teammates aren't trash anymore and they are contributing?
laugh.gif
make up y'all minds already.
NEVER!!!!!1

Bron too aware of curses to be hitting Rihanna, ain't no man succeeding after her ().

West Indian chicks be on all types of vodoo ****, Raymone ain't putting Cleveland through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom