• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="erupt107th"]I can't think of a time where I watched a game and did not want a certain team to win.[/quote]NT?

What say you?

Y'all watch games neutrally? Not talking about watching your teams or teams you hate or your players or players you hate.

I'm talking about if you have no interest in the teams or players, but you're watching. Do you watch neutrally, or do you have to pick a side?

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="erupt107th"]I can't think of a time where I watched a game and did not want a certain team to win.
NT?

What say you?

Y'all watch games neutrally? Not talking about watching your teams or teams you hate or your players or players you hate.

I'm talking about if you have no interest in the teams or players, but you're watching. Do you watch neutrally, or do you have to pick a side?[/quote]

during the season i watch tons of games that i have no vested interest in who wins or loses. of course i barely have actual interest in the game either because of that. like, hawk vs knicks...hornets vs knicks...hawks vs hornets...idgamf who wins any of those matchups ever, but i'll watch sure.

As I said I always find myself rooting for someone. Certainly don't really care if that team wins but I always have a winner in mind when I watch a sport

Originally Posted by erupt107th  
I can't think of a time where I watched a game and did not want a certain team to win.
NT?

What say you?

I'm talking about if you have no interest in the teams or players, but you're watching. Do you watch neutrally, or do you have to pick a side?
every year ill watch random march madness games with teams i have never heard of before and I'll end up cheering hard for one team by the end of the game

It'd be so dope to do a re-vote on the Finals winner, before game 3.

OP shows up for game 3 when game 4 starts, though. No way we can re-vote right now.

How is RCK not running this Finals thread?

We talked briefly about who would start the thread, then omarion did, and it just happened. Followers.

If RCk doesn't get the offseason thread....

OP shows up for game 3 when game 4 starts, though. No way we can re-vote right now.

We talked briefly about who would start the thread, then omarion did, and it just happened. Followers.

There's always a dude so thirsty to make a thread when he knows damn well he won't be updating it. Remember when Japan Air made the off-season thread last year? Had like 2 updates the entire off season 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's hard not to root for someone when you're watching a conversation. If I had no one to root for, I watch something else.

There's always a dude so thirsty to make a thread when he knows damn well he won't be updating it. Remember when Japan Air made the off-season thread last year? Had like 2 updates the entire off season :lol:  

its so wack bro.

[quote name="lakersman3000"][QUOTE name="a-friend"]I never watch a a game without picking a team. 
Ever.

Ever.[/QUOTE]REALly who cant / doesnt  do that ? if i dont care who wins i wont even want to watch.  like a thurs night football game...easy pass[/quote] Who does that? Who watches without caring who wins/loses? Here are some starters. [quote name="Freeze"]during the season i watch tons of games that i have no vested interest in who wins or loses. of course i barely have actual interest in the game either because of that. like, hawk vs knicks...hornets vs knicks...hawks vs hornets...idgamf who wins any of those matchups ever, but i'll watch sure.[/quote][quote name="CashBanks"]Watch games that I don't care who wins all the time, in football too[/quote] *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Based Jesus  
I do believe you need a reason to be curious, that curiousity is sparked by something. I honestly can't fathom just being curious for no reason.

Curiosity for the sake of curiosity is a foreign concept to me. I literally can't imagine it.
I figured. Again, we just disagree. No biggie.
If I'm curious it's because I want to know something... And where there's a want there's a hope.
Nah. "I wonder who will win, and I hope it's ______ (Bron or Steph)" is not a universal form of curiosity. It is a form, but not universal and constant. For some, it's just "Gee, I wonder who will win. I shall watch and observe."
Also my agenda point still stands. Even if you're just curious you still committed actions to sate your curiosity with sating your curiosity being the agenda.
Tru, there's an agenda there, but "I want my curiosity of who will win to be satisfied" is not the same agenda as "I want the ______ (Cavs or Warriors) to win." It is guaranteed that the first agenda will be met; someone WILL win. But having a pro-_______ (Cavs or Warriors) agenda definitely affects the way the game is watched compared to a neutral observer.

No?
You're right but all I was originally trying to say is that there is always some sort of agenda prompting people to watch and that one may lead to another. I should have worded my earlier statements better.
curiousity for the sake of curiousity is a weird concept? You've never just wondered something because you don't know the answer? And don't know enough to even hypothesize?

People wonder why the sky is blue.

People wonder why the sun and moon don't fall on us.

People wonder what they actually look like to others. they have an idea, but they dont really know.

curiousity is not a phenomenon. It's extremely common. People just wonder bro.

Having a vested interest in something definitely makes it more interesting and enjoyable. But I absolutely have watched sporting events and without having prior knowledge of participants just watched to watched. Rooted for no one because I didn't know anybody. Sometimes if that becomes a bore, you find minute differences that, for entertainment value to you, gives one squad a newly discovered advantage. 'Oh, this guy has some ill kicks, I hope he balls out' or 'this team is playing like suckers, i hope they get washed'.
Not since I was child who knew nothing. Now if I wonder something it's because I want to know an answer for a reason. I don't just......wonder, that's weird. Even when I was a child I usually had a reason for wanting to know besides "Just cuz".

Originally Posted by erupt107th  
I can't think of a time where I watched a game and did not want a certain team to win.
NT?

What say you?

You already know my answer
laugh.gif

Anyone trying to bet on game 3, I'm taking all bets big or small I have GS pm me
I can guarantee, nobody took this bet.

People know awwsome, people have no clue who you are.

If he won't, it's a 150% or higher chance people think you won't. L before you asked because

Who does that? Who watches without caring who wins/loses? Here are some starters.

*shrugs*
that's foreign to me.

I understand watching games where I don't care for either team . Say playoffs , like last round hous vs Gs... Did I really care who won? Not really but I picked a team and rooted for them. Any game I'm watching i'll ask people who are around "who u going for in this game ?"
We don't really care but just while watching we start rooting for a team. Sure the game can be really enjoyable but I find it more enjoyable watching with an agenda.
People hate mayweather yet he gets watched because most people are rooting for him to lose. They are interested in that.
It's more enjoyable when you rooting for or against someone, at least for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom