• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know sooooo many religious nutjobs just like that. :lol: There are people I could show this to that would immediately post to FB that Bron is a Satanist and should not cheer him.

Dolts. :lol:
Word. He went to a Catholic high school, probably the Christian man is upset at that :lol:

If that was the case he should 4 rings now
:rofl: He would have given Cleveland a championship already if he sold his soul

It all makes sense to me now. Lj is the devil.
He's the illuminooty. Srs.

Last edited:
It'd be so dope to do a re-vote on the Finals winner, before game 3.
OP shows up for game 3 when game 4 starts, though. No way we can re-vote right now.
How is RCK not running this Finals thread?
We talked briefly about who would start the thread, then omarion did, and it just happened. Followers.

If RCk doesn't get the offseason thread....

so you want me to make a whole new poll??

isnt the whole point of a poll so we can see what the predictions were before the series started? before we knew kyrie was out

it doesnt make sense to have a new poll after every game, unless thats what the majority wants then ill do it.

and idk what yall complaining about, yall want me to change the Title of the thread everyday?

i put all information thats important in the title so ppl can know exactly what time the games starts because as a niketalk user i found that very effective in the past and i considered the east and west coast wen putting times.

let me know if u hav any other suggestions im open earsf am

Same thing happened last year for the playoffs when the season thread crashed, OP tried to make a thread super quick and people weren't having it

http://niketalk.com/t/593958/2013-2...-ecf-spurs-vs-okc-9p-m-eastern-ibaka-out/0_20

how is life as a hall monitor?

OP shows up for game 3 when game 4 starts, though. No way we can re-vote right now.
We talked briefly about who would start the thread, then omarion did, and it just happened. Followers.

isnt the whole point of a poll so we can see what the predictions were before the series started? before we knew kyrie was out

it doesnt make sense to have a new poll after every game, unless thats what the majority wants then ill do it.

and idk what yall complaining about, yall want me to change the Title of the thread everyday?

i put all information thats important in the title so ppl can know exactly what time the games starts because as a niketalk user i found that very effective in the past and i considered the east and west coast wen putting times.

Same thing happened last year for the playoffs when the season thread crashed, OP tried to make a thread super quick and people weren't having it

http://niketalk.com/t/593958/2013-2...-ecf-spurs-vs-okc-9p-m-eastern-ibaka-out/0_20

Dudes want you to live on Niketalk :lol:

what adjustments can kerr make to get steph better shots?

dildova D been pretty solid idk how curry gunna manage to get space

[thread="627574"] [/thread]

leave @Big J 33
 alone, man.

realtalk i hate that dude, in my opinion he is a lame.

he mad cuz i spelled teusday wrong :lol:

Dudes want you to live on Niketalk :lol:

i understand i been kinda latent with updating the title but damn man i aint have access to internet and stuff all day im actually living outchea.

but im doing my best i promise guys.

i love niektalk

[thread="627574"]Official 2015 Nba Finals Thread Kyrie Out Smh Lebbywinks 1 Curry 1 Game 3 Teusday June 9th At 6pm Western And 9 Pm Eastern/10200#post_23515207​[/thread]

leave @Big J 33
 alone, man.
there should be a no rules version of niketalk called realtalk.com 

[thread="627574"]​[/thread]

leave @Big J 33

alone, man.

there should be a no rules version of niketalk called realtalk.com 

im not breaking any rules saying i dont like him

There's no way the MVP of the league doesn't adjust to dellevedova. Prob watched a good amount of film. He'll be ready. Also there's no chance Warriors shoot 22 percent from 3 again so that's also reassuring. With that being said, it's going to be a tough game 3 to win

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Channel 3 Sports [emoji]10004[/emoji] @WKYCSports

Klay Thompson's left knee heavily taped getting off bus tonight in Cleveland. Noticeable limp

8:50 PM - 8 Jun 2015

Last edited:
And y'all dudes is weird talmbout, you watch full games but don't internally root for anybody. That's crazy talk, everybody at least cognitively roots for somebody. It could be as simple as wanting to see one player do well and in turn, that persons team. You still chose

It's not human, you can't have interest in something without bias. Whether you want to or not, you still chose

No matter the competition, I could never watch anything I didn't care for in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom