• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I really haven't seen any heat fans who actually understand basketball be bitter at all. Our season was trash due to injuries. Why you hate us b.
ain't even talking about the season, breh..

talking bout all the Heat fans who DONT want to see Bron flourish anymore...they're everywhere down here..
heat fans have no right to even say anything.. son took your team out of the wade and scrubs era and gave you two rings

It's a lot, it's nothing to brag about.
I'm happy for any man who can feed his family and live whether it 100k or 500k or 25k.

Money though is nothing, to brag about, ever.
Not a good look coming from millionaires or thousandaires 
He didn't say that.
money is definitely something to brag about bruh.

I guess it's safe to say Draymond most definitely is not a max player right? More like 5 year 60 mill type of player if even that. Klay was a ghost in the second half, and I've always hated Barnes since his UNC days. Dude is straight trash. If only iggy had a legit jumper

So far, none of these fools been looking like max quality

Really crazy when you think about it that delly came up with literally every lose ball

Lebron can't win without a HOF pg

knicks bout to sign delly for 40 million over 5 years
CHILL B
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Naa but they'll definitely offer TT 5 years 100m..

Last edited:
Delly will get paid, Dan better be prepared to pay for Delly now too haha

Thompson getting $$$$$
Love will want $$$$

LeBron won't be enough to make them stay for cheap, everyone wants at least one pay day

Point blank this Cle D is LEGIT and the stage is too bright for the young Dubs.

Fax.

That's it. Period.

Go ahead and counter argue my post, but don't let me find out on that pre Finals prediction list, you had the Dubs winning in a sweep or gentleman's sweep. :lol:

This series isn't over, but as the pressure mounts, as it is with these two Cavs wins, the situation is getting dire for GSW. Don't bring up the Memphis series either. Memphis didn't have Lebron on the other side of the court.

Through three games, the Warriors O just doesn't look right. I don't see them just turning on some sort of switch and riding some sort of momentum to win the Finals. The struggle is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom