• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE name="franchise3" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/627574/official-2015-nba-finals-thread-kyrie-out-smh-lebbywinks-1-curry-1-game-3-teusday-june-9th-at-6pm-western-and-9-pm-eastern/13620#post_23525031[/URL]"]
[thread="627574"] [/thread]

Lakers fans hate Bron so much, they think the league and the refs fix Finals games for Lebron.

But quick to scream how Bron is 2-3 in the Finals.

Wut
True

I'm a Laker fan.
I'm rooting for LeBron in these finals.

Any more facts?[/quote]

Blocked.

dude its just living the moment ..he is not a legitimate starting point guard
laugh.gif
Barely a backup

Curry turned up with 2 minutes to go... Like... Did he not realize where he was? His girl needs to fix him up tonight and get his mind right. Klay... I don't even know. Draymond pump faking and jab stepping while he's open... Warriors just don't want it. They're just happy to be here
laugh.gif

lol at Lee being a secret weapon, dude has been on the bench for a reason. He had a good game but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Dely and the ball were still in bounds when Klay touched it and it didn't go out of bounds once he touched it so how was it out on GSW?
I believe if you touch the ball while out they will stop play and call out of bounds, if I'm not mistaken. Even if the opposing player is holding it

Last edited:
Curry is getting a pass with those late threes... They aren't talking about the behind the back pass to nobody, pass to lebron on the inbound play, and just carelessness with the ball. The dude needs to step it up if the Warriors want to win.

I really haven't seen any heat fans who actually understand basketball be bitter at all. Our season was trash due to injuries. Why you hate us b.

ain't even talking about the season, breh..

talking bout all the Heat fans who DONT want to see Bron flourish anymore...they're everywhere down here..

I guess it's safe to say Draymond most definitely is not a max player right? More like 5 year 60 mill type of player if even that. Klay was a ghost in the second half, and I've always hated Barnes since his UNC days. Dude is straight trash. If only iggy had a legit jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom