• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GS gonna light up Cavs in game 4. Refs will be on their side along with the awakening of the secret weapon (David Lee) and Curry will finally have a good 1st half.

act like you've been there for one. Maybe try nor being such a drama queen, number 2. 3, complaining after every call gets old. I had respect for kobe and mj after the fact. I don't see myself ever respecting him. But I guess he doesn't really care about a haters respect

Idk man he's averaging almost 50 min a game. I can blame him for looking exhausted. That Hawks game 3 tho, that was over the top.

facts to everyone who is a fair and reasonable nba fan.... 
Lakers fans hate Bron so much, they think the league and the refs fix Finals games for Lebron.

But quick to scream how Bron is 2-5 in the Finals.

Wut
Both are facts
Just mention gentleman's sweep to him 
laugh.gif

Guess gsw can cancel the parade in sf. In all seriousness, Curry will learn from this and get better. He can't come out scared. He has to come out and set the tone for the team and get on his team. You see LeBron and he's on his team's ***** every play. That's what a leader does. It's Kerr's job to motivate his team, stop or counter what clev is doing on defense, and eliminate the unnecessary sloppiness gameplay and get the continuity back.

Never brag about money, because someone is always making more, but as 22 year old, 6 figures is a lot to me. If its 100,000.01 or 999,999.99, it still a lot.

But I forgot that every other NT member are driving Lambos in Dubai, with 3 bikini clad women 

Realest post in here regarding all that cash talk now back to basketball talk. Bron :smokin

Warriors were down 2-1 to MEM too and found a way - LeBron is a different beast (so it's gonna be tougher), but they finally snapped out of their offensive funk in the 4th quarter. Looks like their offense is going to involve having Lee dishing from the high post.

[QUOTE name="franchise3" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/627574/official-2015-nba-finals-thread-kyrie-out-smh-lebbywinks-1-curry-1-game-3-teusday-june-9th-at-6pm-western-and-9-pm-eastern/13620#post_23525031[/URL]"]
[thread="627574"] [/thread]

Lakers fans hate Bron so much, they think the league and the refs fix Finals games for Lebron.

But quick to scream how Bron is 2-3 in the Finals.

Wut
True
[/quote]

I'm a Laker fan.
I'm rooting for LeBron in these finals.

Any more facts?

Bron is really at the peak of his powers right now. I got to watch MJ and Kobe at their peak, now I get to watch Bron. As a fan of the sport in general, it's pretty :nthat:

His IQ has been horrible man.

I don't understand why he continues to just drive it to the face of Timo instead of using a floater or a pull up or something.

And when he switches on LeBron, he gets blown by.

Nice to see Lee prepared and effective.

Bron deserves props x100, this dude has been pulling the skeleton of this team since the preseason and still killin' in and averaging 40+ minutes

GOAT defining seriesx

Curry as well, indefinitely hurts his legacy if he can't liberate himself

Didn't even watch most this game, expecting a route 
laugh.gif

Curry turned up with 2 minutes to go... Like... Did he not realize where he was? His girl needs to fix him up tonight and get his mind right. Klay... I don't even know. Draymond pump faking and jab stepping while he's open... Warriors just don't want it. They're just happy to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom