• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only did he lose to Dallas, he disappeared for 4 straight 4th quarters.

How kinda like your favorite team's ability to win?

What are you talking about?
The lakers are in rebuild mode. We'll be back in the mix in 2 years. Next year will be learning the NBA game for the rooks, following year, FA splash along with rookie development we'll be back in the mix.

So again what does Lebron disappearing in the Dallas have to do with my favorite team?

But you don't say anything bout the blatant missed calls on fouls from GSW. How bout all those illegal screens?

It's clear you only pay attention to one side of the narrative. Stop it b
did you even read????? "iggy is getting away with handchecks on lebron. there were some illegal screens from GS tonight."

I don't think LeBron can make it to GOAT status. But I think after we watch him for the next few years at this level of play, he will eventually be considered top 3.

"Rebuild mode"

Take that to the rebuild thread

This is the Buildibg ain't broken thread

Instagram can you stop bringing up the Lakers here constantly. It belongs in the offseason thread. 

I can't believe we're watching Lebron doing these crazy feats right now,

and the only takeaway people can get from this is The Refs...I'm blown away.

nobody even mentioning lebron flat out slide tackling curry and it not being called
roll.gif
but sure. officiating is definitely even

Instagram can you stop bringing up the Lakers here constantly. It belongs in the offseason thread. 

True guess I'll just dry snitch every time they are brought up moving forward. Cuz I know you ain't def gonna bring it up for the rest of the series right?

I don't think LeBron can make it to GOAT status. But I think after we watch him for the next few years at this level of play, he will eventually be considered top 3.
He will be Top 2  talent wise is is past everybody already he just needs to add to that resume and it will he will be recognized as GOAT OR GOAT 1A 

Missed the game. Due to over sleeping, did curry get fouled by bron and not get the call?

Lol nah he's ahead of Kobe Bryant already.

But let's not do this.

Last edited:
nobody even mentioning lebron flat out slide tackling curry and it not being called :rofl: but sure. officiating is definitely even

You must've missed the pages of posters pointing out Lebron playing soccer then fambs lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom