• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody even mentioning lebron flat out slide tackling curry and it not being called :rofl: but sure. officiating is definitely even
LeBron got fouled in the closing seconds of 4th qtr in game 2 and that wasn't called if u want to be that nit picky. Draymond and Bogut set illegal screens all the time but when Mozgov does one he gets called on it immediately. It ain't "even", but both sides aren't getting their calls

You must've missed the pages of posters pointing out Lebron playing soccer then fambs lmao
talking about right now that no1 is mentioning. cuz YALL are saying refs are calling it badly both ways. im saying... lets be serious here. look at what GS getting away with, then look at what CLE getting away with. them numbers dont balance out b.

Cause you got people claiming he's GOAT right now, top 5, or #2 and his career isn't even over and this series isn't over either. 

You didn't answer my question tho

How does a discussion of where his career stands all time end before his career does?

You know why you didn't? because you can't,
Because it makes no sense nobody knows what he'll go on to do.

He said nobody mentioned it LULZ

You mentioned kinda like your favorite team losing 4 straight fourth quarters, which is not only idiotic but it makes no sense.
Not once have I brought up the lakers in this thread till you just asked me a stupid question.

Cleanse yourself, b

I honestly don't understand how this whole thread is folks coming in and giving LeBron and the Cavs major props, even self-proclaimed LeBron haters...  And yet the two Cleveland fans are whining and trying to go at people.  Makes me regret rooting for Cleveland tonight somewhat.

You didn't answer my question tho

How does a discussion of where his career stands all time end before his career does?

You know why you didn't? because you can't,
Because it makes no sense nobody knows what he'll go on to do.
i answered it. 40% is less than 100%. period. and once he lost, he could never get back to 100% in finals

talking about right now that no1 is mentioning. cuz YALL are saying refs are calling it badly both ways. im saying... lets be serious here. look at what GS getting away with, then look at what CLE getting away with. them numbers dont balance out b.

Don't you think you're mentioning it enough for everyone?

Golden State was favored throughout Game 2. None of this matters though, it hasn't factored in nearly enough if you're watching to actually factor into the interpretation of why CLE's leading 2-1.

You mentioned kinda like your favorite team losing 4 straight fourth quarters, which is not only idiotic but it makes no sense.
Not once have I brought up the lakers in this thread till you just asked me a stupid question.

Cleanse yourself, b

Boy are you hurt? I'm commenting on tek saying nobody is mentioning the bron slide tackle.

Get off your feels bro

Last edited:

Cleanse yourself, b

Boy are you hurt? I'm commenting on tek saying nobody is mentioning the bron slide tackle.

Get off your feels bro

I realized after I went back and read and knew it was to late to edit :lol:

Golden State was favored throughout Game 2. None of this matters though, it hasn't factored in nearly enough if you're watching to actually factor into the interpretation of why CLE's leading 2-1.
theres nothing to factor in tho. its glaringly obvious. steph found out seth is the father and is playing like ish. klay keeps remembering that one time he asked a girl to prom in highschool and she denied him in front of everyone right before he shoots. draymond just there so he doesnt get fined. bogut thinks he can foul tristan into submission. iggy still hasnt figured out that a 3pter is further away than the free throw line so he should be able to make those too. kerr wants david lee to be his personal water boy. its simple really.

i answered it. 40% is less than 100%. period. and once he lost, he could never get back to 100% in finals

I'm not even gonna pay you any more mind fam your posts are worthless.

That logic is stupid. What if he wins 7 rings?

What if he wins 4 or 5 yet winds up with more pts asts and Rebs?

Sit down somewhere fam the hate got you foggy boy.

I realized after I went back and read and knew it was to late to edit :lol:

Don't let Lebron success get you serious man.

You know we cool outside of this thread.

You got the other laker boys riling you up.

I'm a converted Kobe fan remember

Reffing has been bad on both sides. Let's kill all this ref noise. Ain't no refs causing the Warriors to hoist up bricks through 3 games.

maybe bron planning to retire this summer. thats his motivation. go out on top.

30 for 30: bron takes hollywood
Holy ****.

Maybe the real reason he signed a one year deal 
nerd.gif

Dellavadova was placed on IV and rushed to the hospital with severe cramping and dehydration.

Cleveland has slowed the game down and Lebron is flourishing.
Thompson has completely cancelled out green and even has outplayed him.
Curry has been lost with delly on him. Klay can't get into any type of rhythm, and mozgov has alienated any bogut presence. Barnes has been trash.

And Lebron is averaging 40 10 8

I don't know if all those things will continue to happen for the cavs to keep winning.

Klay and curry eventually will find there groove, and hopefully lee will play some more as the offense flows better when he's out there.

All of this won't matter tho if Cleveland wins Thursday, series is over if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom