• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even gonna pay you any more mind fam your posts are worthless.

That logic is stupid. What if he wins 7 rings?

What if he wins 4 or 5 yet winds up with more pts asts and Rebs?

Sit down somewhere fam the hate got you foggy boy.
WHAT!? and ur not even trolling, u actually believe this???? what if he wins 7? so by that logic u think whoever has more rings is the goat? need i go further into why thats wrong? what if he wins 4 or 5 with some more stats? ANNNNNNNNNNND? JORDAN IS PERFECT IN THE FINALS. PERFECT. flawless victories EVERYWHERE. mvps raining down in each one.

the. window. is. closed.

you cant do better than perfect because eventually you got close to winning as many rings. more points? so what does that mean, lebron will be the goat cuz he got more points in his losses than jordan in all of his wins? and u say MY posts r trash????

Bron 
mkes sense.
him n Kyrie prolly sharing the same bed
manny-bedmates.jpg

I realized after I went back and read and knew it was to late to edit :lol:

Don't let Lebron success get you serious man.

You know we cool outside of this thread.

You got the other laker boys riling you up.

I'm a converted Kobe fan remember

After the game I'm always hot for an hour or 2 if the team I root for loses :lol: we good bruh

maybe bron planning to retire this summer. thats his motivation. go out on top.

30 for 30: bron takes hollywood

Holy ****.

Maybe the real reason he signed a one year deal :nerd:

Dominate Hollywood then come back after 2 year hiatus and win some more?

*weebay gif *

Delly went all out. I forgot which commentator said it but Delly was the definition of hustle play tonight

He'll even mike millers corpse was swanton bomb diving for balls

Dubs in 6. They locked this title up when the Spurs got eliminated. Bay area is the City of Champions. 9ers gonna win the SB in their own stadium to close out the Triple Crown.

Delly went all out. I forgot which commentator said it but Delly was the definition of hustle play tonight

He'll even mike millers corpse was swanton bomb diving for balls
nah he was just diving everywhere, i do that playing pickup when i want to convince people im hustling.

not srs

Last edited:
dude said... if lebron ends up with more points in the end, wont he be better than mj. and he believed in what he said. dude said, what if he wins 4 or 5, like winning 40% is better than 100%. with 2 3-peats. with finals mvp in all of them. like dude a few pages back said, 2011 closed that door permanently

Cleveland has slowed the game down and Lebron is flourishing.
Thompson has completely cancelled out green and even has outplayed him.
Curry has been lost with delly on him. Klay can't get into any type of rhythm, and mozgov has alienated any bogut presence. Barnes has been trash.

And Lebron is averaging 40 10 8

I don't know if all those things will continue to happen for the cavs to keep winning.

Klay and curry eventually will find there groove, and hopefully lee will play some more as the offense flows better when he's out there.

All of this won't matter tho if Cleveland wins Thursday, series is over if that happens.

:lol: sounds alot like my pregame "dissertation"

but yeah you are spot on LeBron slowing the game down is having a huge effect on GSW scoring. 3rd game in a row under their avg points at half time.

WHAT!? and ur not even trolling, u actually believe this???? what if he wins 7? so by that logic u think whoever has more rings is the goat? need i go further into why thats wrong? what if he wins 4 or 5 with some more stats? ANNNNNNNNNNND? JORDAN IS PERFECT IN THE FINALS. PERFECT. flawless victories EVERYWHERE. mvps raining down in each one.

the. window. is. closed.

you cant do better than perfect because eventually you got close to winning as many rings. more points? so what does that mean, lebron will be the goat cuz he got more points in his losses than jordan in all of his wins? and u say MY posts r trash????

So what you're saying is if a guy produced better numbers than mike, appeared in more finals than, mike, hes not better because he didn't win every finals?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Yea you're done.

Some of you boys man. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

laugh.gif
sounds alot like my pregame "dissertation"

but yeah you are spot on LeBron slowing the game down is having a huge effect on GSW scoring. 3rd game in a row under their avg points at half time.
curry trotting up the court too on the inbounds. playing lebrons game. smh curry better take this momentum into the next game or its officially a wrap. curry needs to understand whats on the line. u know how many endorsement deals are waiting for homeboy if he wins? hes the most perfect player to endorse in the history of the nba....if he wins. if he loses? forget all of that and just stick with under armour and express. back to square 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom