• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Synergy Sports Tech
Synergy Sports Tech – ‏@SynergySST

LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points through the first 3 games of the #NBAFinals. Beyond unreal.

:x

This is why I was telling people to not overreact to what the Warriors were doing this season before they won a championship

No reason anyone should say a team is historic before they win a championship

Tried to tell people GSW lack of a "real post presence" would kill them.
I just thought it'd be sooner, like against Grizz. TA's going down ruined that though and Grizz even though they slowed the pace just like Cleveland has done, Cleveland actually can put up points too
it aint over yet. so many saying barkley was an idiot and jumpshooting teams can win a chip and this team is historically great 67 games etc etc ..... you know they still can win 

292 -291.... total score for the series and curry and co have played like absolute crap or been taken out of their game by the cavs d and lebron has went off ,which ever way you want to see it. still that close. 

Last edited:

Synergy Sports Tech
Synergy Sports Tech – ‏@SynergySST

LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points through the first 3 games of the #NBAFinals. Beyond unreal.
sick.gif
so much for redefining hero ball this postseason 
pimp.gif

Going to play devil's advocate here...

The things the warriors did this year were historically great. How then, are they not a historically great team?

I didn't think the Warriors were going to make it past the Grizzlies. I thought they were too soft and historically teams that play a run and gun type style usually don't win the title.... although I did pick them to win this series in 7.

I think 1996 Sonics were historically good

The most competitive conference ever thing is subjective

Lebron is missing 2 of his best OFFENSIVE players

Tristan Thompson and Matt Dellavedova give the Cavaliers better defense than Love and Irving

Again you are overrating Rodman

Tristan Thompson is playing better than Rodman did in the Bulls last 2 NBA Finals

Last edited:
Saw this picture. Lebron's numbers do not include tonight's game. Shaq straight carrying the lakers in that first 3 peat 
sick.gif

not trash and im being objective here. this team is so much better then his 07 squad.... dude is playing at a incredible level these few games but stop with the this team is trash narrative ... when you can defend you always got a shot...... 

Your hate for lebron is clouding your judgement

There are two sides to basketball. Defense and offense.

Wasnt nobody hyping the cavs defense before. Not one soul.

Nobody.

We are not talking about the 2007 squad. That squad got swept with a very young inexperienced bron at the helm.

This lebron is alpha dog wise jedi master veteran lebron averaging 40 ppg on 36 shots while being a true leader and mentor to these crap players

Walking corps of marion, miller, jones, perkins.

Former knicks underachievers and chuckers in shump, smith, and mozgov

Draft bust in tristan thompson

Injured non playing kyrie, varajeao, and love

An undrafted australian scrub named matthew delladova

Again no comparing to the 2007 team because that was a different time

We talking bout now in todays nba standards

That my friend is the definition of trash in the nba finals

Thats not a exhibition roster. Thats an nba finals roster against the mvp best defense and offense

Last edited:

Going to play devil's advocate here...

The things the warriors did this year were historically great. How then, are they not a historically great team?
teams, so much more so than individual players (and you know how i feel about players and championships) need to win a championship before being considered a historically great team

Your hate for lebron is clouding your judgement

There are two sides to basketball. Defense and offense.

Wasnt nobody hyping the cavs defense before. Not one soul.

Nobody.

We are not talking about the 2007 squad. That squad got swept with a very young inexperienced bron at the helm.

This lebron is alpha dog wise jedi master veteran lebron averaging 40 ppg on 36 shots while being a true leader and mentor to these crap players

Walking corps of marion, miller, jones, perkins.

Former knicks underachievers and chuckers in shump, smith, and mozgov

Draft bust in tristan thompson

Injured non playing kyrie, varajeao, and love

An undrafted australian scrub named matthew delladova

Again no comparing to the 2007 team because that was a different time

We talking bout now in todays nba standards
like i said these dudes play good d are big and protect the rim. they are not trash... sure not much  offense but when you play d like that , you got a shot. yes we know lj creates for them plus dude is dropping 40 daily but stop acting like dude is doing it with bums and no help. not true. i called cavs in 7 before the series started , with my clouded judgement and it wasnt one of those reverse jinx things  even tho my stance is known. 

Last edited:
Also I'd be willing to bet all of those guys were extremely efficient while putting up high usage. They're not just taking shots because it's the alpha thing to do.

Also I'd be willing to bet all of those guys were extremely efficient while putting up high usage. They're not just taking shots because it's the alpha thing to do.
its not about being efficient, when you're attacking every time you touch the ball you're going to put up a bunch of shots and not have the highest shooting %

but that puts so much more pressure on the defense knowing that every time down 5 people have to focus on one player in order to stop him rather than picking your spots and only scoring when you have a high % shot

even if the cavs dont win. hope this finals puts an end to this overemphasis on relying solely on statistics when game planning

its not about being efficient, when you're attacking every time you touch the ball you're going to put up a bunch of shots and not have the highest shooting %

but that puts so much more pressure on the defense knowing that every time down 5 people have to focus on one player in order to stop him rather than picking your spots and only scoring when you have a high % shot

even if the cavs dont win. hope this finals puts an end to this overemphasis on relying solely on statistics when game planning

Except what I'm saying is all those guys WERE efficient. No surprise those are all historically great seasons. They were attacking but they also had high shooting %s and got to the line a ton. None of those guys were attacking inefficiently so I'm not sure why you're using this list to make that point.

Except what I'm saying is all those guys WERE efficient. No surprise those are all historically great seasons. They were attacking but they also had high shooting %s and got to the line a ton. None of those guys were attacking inefficiently so I'm not sure why you're using this list to make that point.
to be fair over half that list consists of Cs so they are naturally going to shoot a high%

lebron is playing far from efficient this series but the way he is playing is way more effective than his efficient play in last year's finals 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom