Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And cat's say Kobe=Shaq during that run
roll.gif
those [weak] finals opponents =/= "the run"

Shaq was awesome. he also got to play against some over matched bigs twice in the NBA Finals though

Todd MaCulloch, Rik Smits, Dale Davis, Kenyon Martin.....The only guy that close to worthy was a declining Dikembe

In 2001 Shaq and Kobes playoff performances were pretty comparable....Shaq averaged 30 ppg with a 28 PER, Kobe averaged 29 ppg with 25 PER
Ugh K-Mart.  So frustrating when he was on the Nuggets.

Still riding with GSW in 6

Kerr gotta get in the lab and make some adjustments

Steph found his shot late...hope he remembers that

Iggy should start next game....help Steph with handling the rock, free him up some.

There are no adjustment for soft

Shouts to the warriors for giving this east coaster some early sleep last night. Preciate it.

They got lucky love tor hurt. You fools would be ripping apart Blatt if he benched him and thomson wouldn't play as much.

Last edited:
Cavs could win the series and dudes would still be like "I still got GSW in 6"

I still have GS in 4.

Remember when people thought Draymond was going to negate TT by dragging him out of the paint?

LOL.

Looks like the only way GS has a shot @ winning this series is if Kerr drags Dray to the bench and gives his minutes to Lee.

They were actually running an offense w/ him in the game last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debatable. Was he the GOAT or just an above average coach blessed with INCREDIBLE talent, including a handful of potential GOATs at their position?

There's a reason he didn't want to coach the Knicks. :lol:

Neither Mike nor Kobe won a ring without dude he's the GOAT. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And I can't blame him for not coaching the Knicks have u seen that team [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Draymond had to be 0-10.
I swear I didn't see dude make one shot(maybe a 3) ok 1-10 then

Last edited:

Too bad Kobe already admitted to being carried and playing a supporting role back then, :lol:

PC

Looking at the numbers and still saying he was carried (in any of those runs) is stupidity. Hell right after one of those titles shaq said he wouldn't have been there without kobe.

On a more thread related topic, bron balling his *** off. I like the 30 attempt lebron more than the kick it to somebody else on the last possession while being down 2 lebron.

Draymond needs to stop trying to finish at the rim with no type of lift.

Guy ran straight at Mozgov probably 4 or 5 times expecting a different outcome....it wasn't gonna happen bruh :lol:

Synergy Sports Tech
Synergy Sports Tech – ‏@SynergySST

LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points through the first 3 games of the #NBAFinals. Beyond unreal.
sick.gif
An unreal carry.

I dont think anyone expected this to be a sweep, it just was not going to happen. But when the Warriors win tonight by a double digit margin people will start to see that this series will only end one way

Fully prepared to eat my words if I am wrong.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

@Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->
Yup. I was wrong

Too bad Kobe already admitted to being carried and playing a supporting role back then, :lol:

PC

Looking at the numbers and still saying he was carried (in any of those runs) is stupidity. Hell right after one of those titles shaq said he wouldn't have been there without kobe.

On a more thread related topic, bron balling his *** off. I like the 30 attempt lebron more than the kick it to somebody else on the last possession while being down 2 lebron.

I don't really care about the carried/supporting role thing, honestly.

All I know is that during that run, Kobe was the 2nd best player on that team.

Not knocking Kobe at all, Shaq was just that dominant.

Agree w/ the LBJ comment, it's fun to watch him attack constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom