• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just make sure i get my props when bron retires/takes some time away from the game. to 'focus on other things, projects be with his family'

so I have dudes on the hook for jimmy butler leaving the bulls and bron leaving the game for a bit.

I'm about to be doing sckid numbers with the reps soon.

Last edited:
just make sure i get my props when bron retires/takes some time away from the game. to 'focus on other things, projects be with his family'

so I have dudes on the hook for jimmy butler leaving the bulls and bron leaving the game for a bit.

I'm about to be doing sckid numbers with the reps soon.
repped because you're you 

I've never been a Bron "fan" outside of his game 6 performance vs Boston, but I am very happy watching his career unfold.

I've seen the end of Magic's career, plus old DVD's (crappily burnt from VHS recordings) of his prime Finals series vs the Celtics in 85 and 87.
I got to see prime Mike.
I got to see the entirety of Kobe's career.
And now LeBron's. I consider myself to be very, very lucky to have seen these guys.

Between just these 4. 28 NBA Finals from 1980-2015. Simply astounding.

Win or lose, Bron has done a tremendous job in this series.

I've never been a Bron "fan" outside of his game 6 performance vs Boston, but I am very happy watching his career unfold.

I've seen the end of Magic's career, plus old DVD's (crappily burnt from VHS recordings) of his prime Finals series vs the Celtics in 85 and 87.
I got to see prime Mike.
And now LeBron's. I consider myself to be very, very lucky to have seen these guys.

what about getting to watch jerry west's career 
nerd.gif

When iverson was I in philly who did they put around him. That could go out a get you 20? Aaron mckie?matt Geiger?eric snow?a old Coleman?

But shaq avg 38 and 16 is crazy

I got to see prime Mike.

what about getting to watch jerry west's career :nerd:

Indeed I did get to see Jerry's career.

As a GM.

I'm really wondering what the cavs are gonna do with Varejao and Tristan Thompson. I know Mozgov def stays

I'm really wondering what the cavs are gonna do with Varejao and Tristan Thompson. I know Mozgov def stays

Depends on what love does.. I guess

Varejao gets brought back if love opts out and leaves.. Then he is the 3rd big for however long he can stay healthy

Last edited:
to be fair, that table is skewed to players who either didn't play with a dominant big man or were the dominant big man....

Wade got lucky playing with a quickly declining Shaq 
laugh.gif

Semi surprised Magic wasn't on there 

total rebounds and ast prob handicap him I would assume.

All those dudes were a triple double threat..... AI not so much

Iverson was indeed only good in scoring and got some steals too. But his FG% was not good (mostly around 40%. I was rather surprised that kobe is not in the list despite he was in the finals 6 times at least right?

As an old head that watched Mike win all his rings, I don't think I can call Bron the GOAT. What I can say is that should CLE win this series, this may be the GOAT finals performance I've personally ever seen.

Mike won his first 3 rings next to Pippen, who was selected as a top 50 NBA player. MJ then went on to win 3 next to Pippen and the GOAT defensive player/rebounder in Rodman. That doesn't take away from MJ's individual performances, but he had help of a much higher caliber.

LeBron is doing this with a cast of characters who may not even start on another NBA squad. No Kyrie. No Love. It's just him out there doing the bulk of the scoring, setting up others to score and dictating the pace of the game. Like buddy is controlling the game (not just scoring) like I've never seen on this stage.

I've never seen an individual performance like this in my lifetime. Granted, there are potentially 4 more games so who knows how he finishes the series out. But if dude keeps up this incredible pace, I can't say I've ever seen someone dominate a NBA finals like him. I've clowned him plenty over the years, but when you see greatness you gotta give props.

You forgot to mention mike had the greatest coach of all time too

Debatable. Was he the GOAT or just an above average coach blessed with INCREDIBLE talent, including a handful of potential GOATs at their position?

There's a reason he didn't want to coach the Knicks. :lol:

Love's opting back in definitely. A potential ring and another 16 mil with most likely another NBA finals appearance next season?? Pshhhhh

1997 Jordan and 2015 Lebron were most inefficent guys on that list

2009 Kobe topped out at 28.8% of the teams points /rebounds/assists

Last edited:
Which finals team did Jordan face that was as good as last years Spurs or this years Warriors?

i would take every single one of those hard nosed 90s teams over these powder puff shrinking violets. literally men against boys.

Last edited:

Which finals team did Jordan face that was as good as last years Spurs or this years Warriors?

i would take every single one of those hard nosed 90s teams over these powder puff shrinking violets. literally men against boys.
this

also last years spurs team isnt any more special than the average championship team, they get overrated because of how badly they beat up a washed up heat team 

AV is staying. Nobody's taking that contract off their hands for an oft injured player such as himself. That's LeBron's mans'n'em so they took care of him, but sheesh that contract might haunt them as early as this offseason, 19m's the next 2 seasons then a TO for 10m in 2017. I know tv money, cap rising blah blah blah, that is still a MASSIVE overpay.

Shaq was awesome. he also got to play against some over matched bigs twice in the NBA Finals though

Todd MaCulloch, Rik Smits, Dale Davis, Kenyon Martin.....The only guy that close to worthy was a declining Dikembe

In 2001 Shaq and Kobes playoff performances were pretty comparable....Shaq averaged 30 ppg with a 28 PER, Kobe averaged 29 ppg with 25 PER

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom