• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to see some attitude from either team as far as refs having to break up arguments and scuffles

This series is too casual

Wheres the pushing and shoving and smack talk and all that

Get in ppl's head here and there

Cheap shots in interviews, the whole 9

Im not seeing any of that

I have yet to see some attitude from either team as far as refs having to break up arguments and scuffles

This series is too casual

Wheres the pushing and shoving and smack talk and all that

Get in ppl's head here and there

Cheap shots in interviews, the whole 9

Im not seeing any of that

When was the last finals you saw any of this?

Boston La is probably the last time for a while where 2 teams meet in the finals and really don't like each other

Draymond has been on the verge of losing his **** like 20 times a game. It's amazing he doesn't get technicals called on him for any of that stuff. Sheed/Artest and other crazy people throughout the years would have gotten T'ed up in 0.5 seconds. I think his time for that will be coming soon.

Kerr's getting exposed.  I already see Bron as the best active player but if he wins the title with Jones and Miller getting significant minutes, I'll hold him in higher regard. 

What Delly is doing to Steph may deserve its own thread. 

For the guys who just look at numbers:

Steph: 27 6 & 6

10-20

7-13 from 3

Great numbers but a non factor til the very end. 

I apologize if this has been brought up already but a buddy and I were talking yesterday...let's say the Cavs finish the series and LBJ brings a title to Cleveland. With The Decision, The Return, Love & Kyrie being hurt, the extreme lack of a supporting cast...could this be the greatest basketball storyline ever?

Others that came to mind...

'92 Dream Team

Magic Johnson ASG after HIV

MJ return after baseball

1966 Texas Western

Your guys' thoughts?

curry always been a cool cat, but his lack of urgency should be worrying to golden state fans. i'd be freaking out if i was a fan just seeing his demeanor and body language. he's not down and out, but he's just not showing any heart, which is just as bad i think.

cavs defense was on full tilt last night and even though the games have all been pretty close, it's just enough to get the results they needed. if the cavs win the whole thing, no one's going to remember golden state for their ability to keep the score close throughout the series
body language improved towards the end when he saw a couple of hail marys fall. i think he'll be more aggressive from the tip next game. no way he only shoots 6 times in the first half. 
The positive for Warriors fans is that Steph got his 3 going during the 4th qt (even though he did miss that wide open 3). However, at the same time, Steph dropped 20+ points in the 4th qt, and they still lost. I think he will come out gunning in Game 4 as it is essentially a must-win game. It'll be very interesting to see if he can get his head on straight and limit the TOs.
didn't go for 20 in the 4th but almost. didn't result in the W because they were down so big going into the 4th (magic observation)

When was the last finals you saw any of this?

Boston La is probably the last time for a while where 2 teams meet in the finals and really don't like each other

Like each other or not, what I'm saying is, this is for the gold

It's time to russle some jimmies out there

Too casual like I said

It NEEDS to get chippy out there

Thats what makes a great game

Who the hell is out there to make and be friends with the opponent?

If I'm out there, if your'e not wearing the same color as me, u are the enemy and I do not like u right now

No matter how cool we are off the court

Last edited:

body language improved towards the end when he saw a couple of hail marys fall. i think he'll be more aggressive from the tip next game. no way he only shoots 6 times in the first half. 
wouldn't you agree that those 4th qtr pts came as a result of being guarded less (principally) by dellavadova though? he was being double teamed most of the game, but the numbers are striking. 10 pts up until the beginning of the 4th. then he got like 17 pts in the fourth as a result of being covered less

Like each other or not, what I'm saying is, this for the gold

Too casual like I said

It NEEDS to get chippy out there

Thats what makes a great game

Who the hell is out there to make and be friends with the opponent?

If I'm out there, if your'e not wearing the same color as me, u are the enemy and I do not like u right now

No matter how cool we are off the court

There's been hard fouls and good basketball anything more is pointless.

pushing and shoving in a pro basketball game is stupid

who wants to sit around and watch a bunch of guys who wouldn't throw rice at a wedding pretend they're tough?

I apologize if this has been brought up already but a buddy and I were talking yesterday...let's say the Cavs finish the series and LBJ brings a title to Cleveland. With The Decision, The Return, Love & Kyrie being hurt, the extreme lack of a supporting cast...could this be the greatest basketball storyline ever?

Others that came to mind...

'92 Dream Team

Magic Johnson ASG after HIV

MJ return after baseball

1966 Texas Western

Your guys' thoughts?
lack of a supporting cast?  lol just cause he doesn't have all stars playing with him doesn't mean he lacks a supporting cast.  delly, tristan, and mosgov doing all the dirty work and they've been better without love and kyrie.  im very impressed with lebron and this is the best i've seen him play but u don't need to act like his team sucks for us to realize how good lebron has been.

Thank god we only got to wait a day for the next game

What is your guys opinion on this 8 day layoff inbetween playoffs and finals? Did it hurt the warriors more? Sure looks like it. Ifiots playing like its an exhibition game

Noble

These dudes playing like they gonna be back here next year

Or playing like "It's ok if we lose a couple, still got a long series to go"

Or playing like "Kyire and Love gone, we should win, so we will coast"

Or playing like it hasn't hit them yet, STILL that the fact that this is THE FINALS, win or go home
Or Playing like they aren't ready, I'll go with tht one. Next year they'll be, nope, not true, next year they aren't likely to make it back. They may never make it back before the team is blown up. Ask OKC who hasn't been back, only kind of close to getting back.

GSW blew it but they are who I thought they were word to Dennis Green.

Last edited:
Draymond has been on the verge of losing his **** like 20 times a game. It's amazing he doesn't get technicals called on him for any of that stuff. Sheed/Artest and other crazy people throughout the years would have gotten T'ed up in 0.5 seconds. I think his time for that will be coming soon.

I'm pretty surprised he hasn't gotten T'ed up yet. It's not that I think he's done something yet that warrants one. It's just that, like you said, he has seemed sooo close to going off on a ref but has held himself back just enough. If one of the Cavs makes a little comment here or there when he's about to go off after a bad call, I could easily see it sending him over the edge.

I don't know why its so positive for Curry to be getting his shot in in the 4th, the guy had to throw up Hail Marrys for them to go in. thats not positive at all, the team was down 20, Of course they would make a run, this is the nba.

He was all over the floor AND the first row when he dove into the crowd. I hope he's okay tho. the injury bug has bitten us HARD
Honestly , it was only a matter of time before someone started cramping. Their playing at such a high level ( because they have to ) that it's going to take a toll on their bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom