• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That same Jazz team that was so GREAT scored 54 points in a Finals game.

But yea continue the conversation.

Testament to how great Michael and the bulls were

I apologize if this has been brought up already but a buddy and I were talking yesterday...let's say the Cavs finish the series and LBJ brings a title to Cleveland. With The Decision, The Return, Love & Kyrie being hurt, the extreme lack of a supporting cast...could this be the greatest basketball storyline ever?

Others that came to mind...
'92 Dream Team
Magic Johnson ASG after HIV
MJ return after baseball
1966 Texas Western

Your guys' thoughts?

Mike coming back to basketball after committing a year of minor league baseball and dominating with another 3 peat with the first of that championship being won on Father's Day after his father passed 3 years prior and the greatest regular season in basketball history along with Reg season MVP, All Star Game MVP and Finals MVP........

Crazy that basketball professional reporters are saying David Lee and Curry seeing those Hail Mary 3s going in as the turn of the series.

I don't see them as the turn of the series, but Steph's confidence was beyond shot before the 4th quarter. If he can get a couple buckets early in game 4... things could look up for GSW.

Word. I think this is where Blatt has to make a crucial decision. They have to make sure he doesn't get on a rhythm in the opening minutes of the game, if he does, I can see GSW winning by double digits Thursday. But you also don't wanna focus on Curry to much and get Klay or Draymond to many good looks.

I also think Blatt took Delly off of Curry in the 4th because he was exhausted, so it'd be interesting to see if Shump starts on Curry in the 1st half or if they try to stick with the Delly match up

If they find a way to look down Steph again I think Cavs win in 6. Not really expecting much from Klay, Draymond or Barnes at this point.

Chef's shot going in definetly coincided with Delly not playing D on him.
He was in the game but was not on him and several people made mention of it. Shump and LeBron were guarding him at the time

Mike coming back to basketball after committing a year of minor league baseball and dominating with another 3 peat with the first of that championship being won on Father's Day after his father passed 3 years prior and the greatest regular season in basketball history along with Reg season MVP, All Star Game MVP and Finals MVP........
This storyline will be even greater if the NBA comes out with the truth, MJ was going to be suspended for a long time after they investigated and found MJ was gambling on his own NBA games. They let him retire to save face. He came back out of "retirement" after his 150 game suspension was over.

Maybe that was the plan all along by GSW to wear down the cavs physically. I don't know how much longer the cavs  can continue to play this hard. They may be able to do it , but it comes at a price. LeBron is exhausted , dell is exhausted , tompson is exhausted after every game.

i would def leave delly on curry to start, until curry shows he could score on him.  Klay will have at least one big game before the series is over

I still have cavs in 5. Game 4 will be GS playing their hearts out but there's to much inconsistency with GS. The lights caught up to Draymond, could be karma from those tweets about lebron from back in the day and leaving Cleveland. The irony in playing your first title bout against a rage induced lebron in Cleveland team. Bogut is looking like trade bait right now. And we're focusing too much on Steph when in reality he's the only player on GS ready for them damn ABC cameras and lights, Klay has stage freight and no one has yet to realize that holding one of the splash bros to under 20 almost solidifies a win. You got 60% of the offense coming from them 2. After Iggy and Barnes, who's creating there own shot??? GS gets demoralized in CLE and Bron closes it out in San Francisco in 5. Get your ponchos out fellas, the slurping is gonna get a lot of us wet

This storyline will be even greater if the NBA comes out with the truth, MJ was going to be suspended for a long time after they investigated and found MJ was gambling on his own NBA games. They let him retire to save face. He came back out of "retirement" after his 150 game suspension was over.

THIS!!
Lmaoo I laugh every time people actually think that MJ "Retired" LMAOO

I still have cavs in 5. Game 4 will be GS playing their hearts out but there's to much inconsistency with GS. The lights caught up to Draymond, could be karma from those tweets about lebron from back in the day and leaving Cleveland. The irony in playing your first title bout against a rage induced lebron in Cleveland team. Bogut is looking like trade bait right now. And we're focusing too much on Steph when in reality he's the only player on GS ready for them damn ABC cameras and lights, Klay has stage freight and no one has yet to realize that holding one of the splash bros to under 20 almost solidifies a win. You got 60% of the offense coming from them 2. After Iggy and Barnes, who's creating there own shot??? GS gets demoralized in CLE and Bron closes it out in San Francisco in 5. Get your ponchos out fellas, the slurping is gonna get a lot of us wet
all of this and cle has scored one more point then them total in the series...not worried for gs yet . still going 7 

I've heard this story before as well as the mysterious circumstances surrounding his fathers death, I mean the thing is if the NBA could secretly suspend him, couldn't they just over look it as well? Plus MJ left Oct '93 and returned March '95, a lot more than 150 days

you dont think gsw isnt exhausted?

theirs no plan to let a team win, especially in the finals 
laugh.gif
GSW doesn't look exhausted to me. They just look lost.

Still have faith in the warriors, Steve Kerr needs to be able to make adjustments more appropiately. Def must win for them next game

I've heard this story before as well as the mysterious circumstances surrounding his fathers death, I mean the thing is if the NBA could secretly suspend him, couldn't they just over look it as well? Plus MJ left Oct '93 and returned March '95, a lot more than 150 days

They didn't want to mess up the face of the NBA at the time. MJ was the face.

The Warriors looking like they haven't given their all is a good thing?

I'd much rather guys look exhausted after a W than looking like they had more in the tank after a loss.

all of this and cle has scored one more point then them total in the series...not worried for gs yet . still going 7 

Look at it from this perspective, do you not think that GS locker room is frustrated at that fact they're down in a series against a team missing 2 out of their 3 top scorers. Like the fact that the games have even been this close when Golden state came from the tougher conference, with the best record in the league along with this seasons MVP should tell you on top of being down currently in the series should really tell you that GS isn't turning it around. The series has ended.

Geez :lol:

So the NBA let him come back as a early release for good behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom