• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
still called cavs in 7 and im the biggest lj hater. 
laugh.gif

lol u could say the same thing about u pro-lebron/anti-kobe.  your not as blatant but we see it

also do u have any examples of what lebron is accomplishing that jordan hasn't?

leading a team to the finals 5 years in a row

Avgd 30 and 10 for an entire playoff

He's currently on pace for the best finals performance ever too

he also won 2 chips without the greatest coach of all time Jordan has exactly 0 without Phil

Serious question: are advanced metrics thrown into the trashcan if GSW loses this series?
My thoughts on this are as follows

"Theres this thing that stats cant beat called having LeBron James on your team"

If this was someone else maybe, but he's LeBron James. He negates a lot of things singlehandedly.

But... honestly... when was the last time a team that led in all of the advanced mumbo-jumbo won it all?

It could have been last years Spurs and I simply don't know, but just curious if anyone has an idea.

This is really all that needs to be said about this
:lol: at acting like a supporting cast of Tristan, JR, Shump, Mozgov, Delly, James Jones, and Mike Miller has any business being up 2-1 in a Finals series.

Same ones propping up this Cavs team are the same ones who said GSW in 4. Or 5. Going in. Talmbout no chance the Cavs pull this off. Moving the goal posts now. :lol:

Lebron is showing his greatness and having an amazing series but to say he's not getting any help is silly

Cavs supporting cast is not talented but they are playing great

Warriors are talented but they are playing like trash

Doesn't matter who you are and what you have done, if you're not producing in the finals none of the earlier stuff matters

The storyline is that they want Bronze to be the one to win it all for Cleveland, noone else

Plain and simple

Last edited:
:lol: at acting like a supporting cast of Tristan, JR, Shump, Mozgov, Delly, James Jones, and Mike Miller has any business being up 2-1 in a Finals series.

Bron Top 1.

leading a team to the finals 5 years in a row

Avgd 30 and 10 for an entire playoff

He's currently on pace for the best finals performance ever too

he also won 2 chips without the greatest coach of all time Jordan has exactly 0 without Phil
thanks for actually providing examples and not just blurting out things without backing them up

for the bolded lets see if he can keep it up.  mj averaged 41 in 93 on %50 shooting

Serious question: are advanced metrics thrown into the trashcan if GSW loses this series?
My thoughts on this are as follows

"Theres this thing that stats cant beat called having LeBron James on your team"

If this was someone else maybe, but he's LeBron James. He negates a lot of things singlehandedly.
But... honestly... when was the last time a team that led in all of the advanced mumbo-jumbo won it all?

It could have been last years Spurs and I simply don't know, but just curious if anyone has an idea.
Led? We didnt lead in some of the ones that are brought up usually like Offensive/Defensive Rating, Pace,(top ten in all of those) but a great team is typically scoring high on the advanced stats charts. I dont think its going anywhere.

[quote name="clyde the glide"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Your anti-LeBron agenda being based on your pro-Jordan agenda is so sadly and blatantly obvious, b. :lol:

LeBron is accomplishing things Jordan never did; he has also failed in ways Jordan never did.

Relax and enjoy, man.

Or don't. Whatever. :lol: Just saying it's blatantly obvious and predictable how you're going to respond, and why.[/QUOTE]lol u could say the same thing about u pro-lebron/anti-kobe.  your not as blatant but we see it[/quote] No doubt. :lol: *shrugs* [quote name="clyde the glide"]also do u have any examples of what lebron is accomplishing that jordan hasn't?[/quote]· 5 straight Finals
· walking STRAIGHT ONTO a non-Playoff team and going to the Finals in the first year
· options 2 & 3 go down, gets team up 2-1 in the Finals anyways
· contributed to 200 of teams 209 points so far

Last edited:
Hakeems 1994 squad is comparable

When Vernon Maxwell is your 2nd option..
kenny smith?  not like the knicks were loaded with talent.

What did Kenny Smith accomplish an individual player?

The 1994 Rockets had one individual player accomplishment besides Hakeem: Otis Thorpe's All Star appearance

This Cavaliers team has JR and Miller both won 6th man of the year. Miller also won the ROY

The 1994 Knicks wasn't super talented but they had Ewing and Oakley and Starks made the All Star team in 1994 .Along with Anthony Mason winning the 6th Man of the year the next season

Originally Posted by NobleKane  
Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent

laugh.gif
at acting like a supporting cast of Tristan, JR, Shump, Mozgov, Delly, James Jones, and Mike Miller has any business being up 2-1 in a Finals series.
Same ones propping up this Cavs team are the same ones who said GSW in 4. Or 5. Going in. Talmbout no chance the Cavs pull this off. Moving the goal posts now.
laugh.gif
I was one of those guys who said GSW in five so I wanna go on record and say once agian that the Warriors team is much more talented than the Cavs, and I wont be propping up that roster. What we are witnessing is one of the greatest carries in the history of sport by LeBron James. That is it.

Its ok to give LeBron props people.

It doesn't diminish other players. That man is balling out right now....and while I wouldn't call this team 2007 levels of trash they definitely aren't your ideal squad. I mean Mike Miller and James Jones are getting meaningful minutes and aren't negatives. In 2015.

Still going with GSW in 6 though.

[quote name="clyde the glide"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Your anti-LeBron agenda being based on your pro-Jordan agenda is so sadly and blatantly obvious, b. :lol:

LeBron is accomplishing things Jordan never did; he has also failed in ways Jordan never did.

Relax and enjoy, man.

Or don't. Whatever. :lol: Just saying it's blatantly obvious and predictable how you're going to respond, and why.
lol u could say the same thing about u pro-lebron/anti-kobe.  your not as blatant but we see it[/quote] No doubt. :lol: *shrugs* [quote name="clyde the glide"]also do u have any examples of what lebron is accomplishing that jordan hasn't?[/quote]· 5 straight Finals
· walking STRAIGHT ONTO a non-Playoff team and going to the Finals in the first year
· contributed to 209 of teams 200 points so far[/quote]

Lebrons so good he contributed to more points available to contribute

It doesn't diminish other players. That man is balling out right now....and while I wouldn't call this team 2007 levels of trash they definitely aren't your ideal squad. I mean Mike Miller and James Jones are getting meaningful minutes and aren't negatives. In 2015.

You think GS wins 3 in a row 2 of those in cleveland?

View media item 1202148

Cavs getting away with playing James Jones out there, props to him for doing his job on O without being too much of a liability on defense. That is partially GSW's fault by not exploiting him or Mike Miller/corpse by attacking them and involving them in aggressive pnr's, the exact opposite of what CLE is doing when they have the ball.

I was one of those guys who said GSW in five so I wanna go on record and say once agian that the Warriors team is much more talented than the Cavs, and I wont be propping up that roster. What we are witnessing is one of the greatest carries in the history of sport by LeBron James. That is it.
well then you were never a true Lebron hater

for shame @Antidope, for shame. 

You in all seriousness really think the Warriors are about to win 3 straight games now?

[quote name="Silverbackhoney"][QUOTE name="sea manup"]Lebron is showing his greatness and having an amazing series but to say he's not getting any help is silly

Cavs supporting cast is not talented but they are playing great

Warriors are talented but they are playing like trash

Doesn't matter who you are and what you have done, if you're not producing in the finals none of the earlier stuff matters[/QUOTE]all of this is accurate[/quote]Y'all 2 stuck in absolute thinking.

"He's not getting NOOOOO help."

"Why are people saying he's 1 on 5, like it's JUUUUST him out there?"

Team is buns.

Team is not invisible.

Garbage, not non-existent.

Jesus. :lol:

Nobody said it's just a collection of middle schoolers, puppies, and 3 lucky fans in Cavs jerseys. :lol:

But as far as NBA Finals teams go, this team is trash.

Ain't no team but NO TEAM beating down the doors of JR Pipe or freaking Mozgov. :lol:

Last edited:
I picked GSW in 6 so I'm not gonna flip flop on my pick. i will say I have a new level of respect for LeBron though.

No doubt.
laugh.gif
*shrugs*
· 5 straight Finals
· contributed to 209 of teams 200 points so far
jesus asterisk christ how'd he defy mathematics like that tho

so the cavs are trash and golden state is one of the greatest teams in history.   yet cleveland is up 2-1 and in control every game

its like u guys just play 2k and read espn articles cause i have no idea what games your watching

the counter-arguement to Bron going to 5 straight finals is that he traded teams to an overly-stacked team to go to 4 of them

thats like mike asking bird and magic to drop their contracts and join him in chicago. he woulda gone to 15 straight finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom