• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes wanna pretend the warriors hype didn't exist now
roll.gif
it may have existed doesn't mean we all gotta buy into it.  i never trust a jump shooting team

Point is the team as untalented as they are are not playing like trash. Delly is out here outplaying the mvp. Tristian getting every rebound vs the Warriors bigs.

Doesn't take anything away from lebron but let's not act like lebron is the only person outplaying the Warriors.

People just see what they want to see to keep up with the narratives

so the cavs are trash and golden state is one of the greatest teams in history.   yet cleveland is up 2-1 and in control every game

its like u guys just play 2k and read espn articles cause i have no idea what games your watching
Who said this? The Warriors roster is just top to bottom more talented and deeper that the Cavs roster, especially the way the Cavs came into this Finals with a hobbled Kyrie, no Love etc.

I dont think thats ESPN or NBA 2k analysis.

[quote name="Kal-El-8"][quote name="DarthSka"]· contributed to 209 of teams 200 points so far[/quote]Lebrons so good he contributed to more points available to contribute[/quote] That boy LIT! :wow:

:lol: My bad, man.

so the cavs are trash and golden state is one of the greatest teams in history.   yet cleveland is up 2-1 and in control every game

its like u guys just play 2k and read espn articles cause i have no idea what games your watching
Hard work beats talent when talent isn't working hard enough or something like that, I'm paraphrasing

laugh.gif
 the narratives you hear from everybody.. always thought dray been overrated . bogut okay.

. give me that cavs front line.. guards and bench , warriors are supposed to be better except the 3 spot. its just a good "story " to say someone is winning with trash even if its not true. 
Point is the team as untalented as they are are not playing like trash. Delly is out here outplaying the mvp. Tristian getting every rebound vs the Warriors bigs.

Doesn't take anything away from lebron but let's not act like lebron is the only person outplaying the Warriors.

facts...... very underrated post right here. 

Last edited:

Who said this? The Warriors roster is just top to bottom more talented and deeper that the Cavs roster, especially the way the Cavs came into this Finals with a hobbled Kyrie, no Love etc.

I dont think thats ESPN or NBA 2k analysis.
multiple people have said both.... and anyone who watched the cavs all playoff would realize kyrie and love r like extra credit.  yea its great when there playing well and makes them better offensively but u don't need them to win

Yeah they are! And Mozgov too. All these guys are playing at peak capacity, which is fun to watch. I bet a few of them get overpaid this offseason based on their performances.

[quote name="Silverbackhoney"]the counter-arguement to Bron going to 5 straight finals is that he traded teams to an overly-stacked team to go to 4 of them
thats like mike asking bird and magic to drop their contracts and join him in chicago. he woulda gone to 15 straight finals[/quote]Explain this 5th one.

And then explain when Wade & Bosh were ever on par with Bird & Magic.

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]I expect better of you darthska darthska :smh:[/quote]Don't do that. Matter of fact, in order to makethe NT experience more enjoyable for both of us, I'm'a need you to lower your expectations further. Please & thanks.

Last edited:

Yeah they are! And Mozgov too. All these guys are playing at peak capacity, which is fun to watch. I bet a few of them get overpaid this offseason based on their performances.
98% chance these guys go back to being bums by next season but right now, during this 3 game strech they are playing amazing basketball

Explain this 5th one.

And then explain when Wade & Bosh were ever on par with Bird & Magic.
just saying it was a counterpoint. wade and bosh =/= bird and magic but its the same general idea. name two all stars that weren't superstars from that period and you have a more valid comparison

this one is all on lebron. dude's a hell of a contender. but saying he carried the team is flagrant. TT, Mozgod, and Deli are doing things nostradamus or even negrodamus couldn't predict.

Defensively it's been a total team effort, and Shumpert and Delly (and even JR after that) are taking on the most difficult assignments. LeBron gets to play a center field role. And the game plan and coaching deserves major credit, too.

But..

Non LeBron/Kyrie:

50-131
17 assists to 26 turnovers.

LeBron has a 44% usage rate because of that. Every possession except for a handful of Delly + Mozgov PNR's or a JR Smith late clock situation goes through LeBron.

if you can't find a common ground that admits that the Cavs are horrendous offensively, I can't help you, and the same to be said for anyone who totally dismisses the defense. You can be the overbearing force - the most so in history- while still getting help where you need it.

Last edited:
:lol: I love CP said Mozgov died and someone came back with Mozgov = Jesus, he has risen.

If Warriors lose I dont see them coming back. I had 5 based on the numbers. The numbers say this Warriors team is better than last year Spurs. But so far im seeing a team juat relaxed on offense. Klay having Deli on him and he settled for a pull up made me angry. And on defense like all teams they keep letting shooters be open and have to rush to them.

Steph is allowing a d-leaguer rough him up. And Bogut is playing BOGUS!

IM tired of the GOAT conversation its splitting hairs but when Bron wins this you have to admit it's impressive.

Last edited:
I picked GSW in 6 so I'm not gonna flip flop on my pick. i will say I have a new level of respect for LeBron though.

So can't you just say at this point that you picked the Warriors in 6 but at this point there's absolutely no chance they win the series unless it goes 7 games?

Lebron have that girl the Stone Cold Steve Austin glare after she ran her mouth. Like circa 97 style. Solid :lol:

Last edited:
Explain this 5th one.

And then explain when Wade

just saying it was a counterpoint. wade and bosh =/= bird and magic but its the same general idea. name two all stars that weren't superstars from that period and you have a more valid comparison
[/URL]

A better comparison would be Jordan joining like Isiah, Worthy or Dominque in late 1980s and then in the mid 1990s jumping to go play with Gary Payton and Grant Hill :lol:

Its moot point though because Kyrie Irving and Love havent really been a factor in the 2015 playoffs

What Lebron is doing is very Hakeem or Dirk esque

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom