• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"][quote name="DarthSka"]They are NBA talents.

That is literally the only compliment that can be said.

3-point champion anywhere in the we've and gold? 3-point runner up?

6th man winner? 6th man runner up?

First teamer anywhere? 2nd team?

ROTY?

College champion? ANYTHING?

Don't just laugh and scoff at the narrative. Disprpve it, objectively.

If you can't, maybe it's not just a narrative.

So let's see the accomplishments of his teammates, please.

Like I said, I'll start:

They are all NBA talents.

We've got that. Now what?[/quote]

Tell me how good that all star 3 point trophy is helping GS shoot? :rofl:

Everyone know the finals turns into something else. If the Cavs as a team is so bad why is dova killing curry? Why is klay useless? Why is green Mia? I mean things are what they are. You want to go accomplishments when that's all out the window. Cavs team isnt bad.[/quote]Tell me what that has to do with what I was saying. :rofl:

Trying to say the team is NOT trash, but switching the topic to how accomplishments don't help. :rofl:

Spin doctors. :rofl:

This is really all that needs to be said about this
:lol: at acting like a supporting cast of Tristan, JR, Shump, Mozgov, Delly, James Jones, and Mike Miller has any business being up 2-1 in a Finals series.

Yea its plain sickening that these guys are trying uplift this cavs team as more than what they are because of their hate for lebron

Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent

As a big LeBron hater... I can't help but sit back and appreciate what he's doing.

I think most of us thought this series was gonna be wrap soon as Kyrie went down.

Still think GS wins the series.. they'll make the proper adjustments. Right now they're shutting down the splash bros and daring the other dudes to beat them and they ain't. Like Draymond passing those wide open 3s cause he's shook.. and Barnes has been basically worthless..

Not sure if posted yet, but this thing has to be staged, right? It's cool to support your home team, but these people are just frontin'

That 07 team was trash, this team is trash. He's handing it entirely better now, 8 years later.

This team?

They are NBA talents.

3-point champion anywhere in the wine and gold? 3-point runner up?

ROTY?

College champion?

ANYTHING?

Don't just laugh and scoff at the narrative. Disprove it, objectively.

Like I said, I'll start:

We've got that. Now what?

View media item 1503847

Your anti-LeBron agenda being based on your pro-Jordan agenda is so sadly and blatantly obvious, b.
laugh.gif

LeBron is accomplishing things Jordan never did; he has also failed in ways Jordan never did.

Relax and enjoy, man.

Or don't. Whatever.
laugh.gif
Just saying it's blatantly obvious and predictable how you're going to respond, and why.
lol u could say the same thing about u pro-lebron/anti-kobe.  your not as blatant but we see it

also do u have any examples of what lebron is accomplishing that jordan hasn't?

Yea its plain sickening that these guys are trying uplift this cavs team as more than what they are because of their hate for lebron

Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent
uh , i called cavs in 7.even with my hate for lj i had them winning . this team not trash. stop lying 

people see what they want. it is what it is. 

Last edited:
[quote name="JD617"]This is really all that needs to be said about this[quote name="DatZNasty"]Scrub might be strong but nobody know who Dellavedova was even like a month ago.

TT gives you hustle but same time, just now learned he was right handed like a yr ago.

Shump and JR were/are considered headcases and the latter has been on the trade block almost his entire career because of it.

GSW had one of the most dominant regular seasons of all times by most advanced metrics, 67 in the West while being top 5 on O AND D! . No way the Cavs minus their 2nd and 3rd best player (all stars) should be winning this series.[/quote]

:lol: at acting like a supporting cast of Tristan, JR, Shump, Mozgov, Delly, James Jones, and Mike Miller has any business being up 2-1 in a Finals series.[/quote]I saw that, too. Like 15 pages ago. EXTRA on point.

Lebron is showing his greatness and having an amazing series but to say he's not getting any help is silly

Cavs supporting cast is not talented but they are playing great

Warriors are talented but they are playing like trash

Doesn't matter who you are and what you have done, if you're not producing in the finals none of the earlier stuff matters

That 07 team was trash, this team is trash. He's handing it entirely better now, 8 years later.

This team?

They are NBA talents.

3-point champion anywhere in the wine and gold? 3-point runner up?

ROTY?

College champion?

ANYTHING?

Don't just laugh and scoff at the narrative. Disprove it, objectively.

Like I said, I'll start:

We've got that. Now what?

View media item 1503847

Ska said asterisk that, you gon' learn today

all this yes gs  still outscored them by one point. yes its over , gs is done. might as well not even play the next games. 

It's close, man. It's close. Same ones who don't want to write off GSW, I can respect that. But those same ones like you, who point out how close this series has been, also thought Curry and the Warriors wouldn't be as bad as they were Game 3, as they were Game 2. Through 3 quarters, they were WORSE. 57 points total after 3. It took Curry going off in the 4th to even make it close. This in a game where the Warriors didn't even lead. It's close to being over. Warriors lose Game 4. It's over.

Last edited:
Lebron is showing his greatness and having an amazing series but to say he's not getting any help is silly

Cavs supporting cast is not talented but they are playing great

Warriors are talented but they are playing like trash

Doesn't matter who you are and what you have done, if you're not producing in the finals none of the earlier stuff matters
all of this is accurate

It's close, man. It's close. Same ones who don't want to write off GSW, I can respect that. But those same ones like you, who point out how close this series has been, also thought Curry and the Warriors wouldn't be as bad as they were Game 3, as they were Game 2. Through 3 quarters, they were WORSE. It took Curry going off in the 4th to even make it close. This in a game where the Warriors didn't even lead. It's close to being over. Warriors lose Game 4. It's over.
agreed. 

Serious question: are advanced metrics thrown into the trashcan if GSW loses this series?
My thoughts on this are as follows

"Theres this thing that stats cant beat called having LeBron James on your team"

If this was someone else maybe, but he's LeBron James. He negates a lot of things singlehandedly.

[quote name="NobleKane"]Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent[/quote][quote name="NobleKane"]Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent[/quote][quote name="NobleKane"]Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent[/quote][quote name="NobleKane"]Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent[/quote][quote name="NobleKane"]Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent[/quote][quote name="NobleKane"]Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent[/quote][quote name="NobleKane"]Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent[/quote][quote name="NobleKane"]Same guys who said the warriors were gonna steam roll them because they werent good enough to win are now backing them up as a formidable opponent[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom