• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Silverbackhoney"]the counter-arguement to Bron going to 5 straight finals is that he traded teams to an overly-stacked team to go to 4 of them
thats like mike asking bird and magic to drop their contracts and join him in chicago. he woulda gone to 15 straight finals
Explain this 5th one.

And then explain when Wade & Bosh were ever on par with Bird & Magic.[/quote]
Puhleeze! We def need clarification on that.

Explain this 5th one.

And then explain when Wade

just saying it was a counterpoint. wade and bosh =/= bird and magic but its the same general idea. name two all stars that weren't superstars from that period and you have a more valid comparison

this one is all on lebron. dude's a hell of a contender. but saying he carried the team is flagrant. TT, Mozgod, and Deli are doing things nostradamus or even negrodamus couldn't predict.

View media item 1575797
James running with a girls Hs gym class out there. Wade and Bosh couldn't carry Magic and Birds jockstraps....

well just know i called it first.

and it has nothing to do with the new drug testing..almost nothing.

Since when did the 2011 Mavs turn into the little sisters of the poor? Prime Chandler with Marion, Terry and Kidd having plenty left in the tank. NT is the only place I see Dirk championed as this singular force in that run. He was in the WCF, but the Finals? Eh. 7-18, 6-19, 9-27 outings for half the series.

Last edited:
If lebron retires and doesn't try to play another professional sport he's hella soft
Lebron to the NFL to bring home a chip for the Browns?
nerd.gif

cavs need to treat lebron like how pop and spurs manage their older guys and really control his minutes next yr. dude is a machine and on that HGH but you got to let that body heal.
looking at his minutes played :x

Bron mom is very sick thats why nobody has seen her this season 
I don't think it has anything to do with her...if it did, why wouldn't he go public with it?  His extra motivation is proving why he should of been the undisputed MVP..it's clear, especially after his comments to dwade

Whatever that secret motivation is, I have a feeling Nike is going make it into a themed colorway for his model if the Cavs win

I don't think it has anything to do with her...if it did, why wouldn't he go public with it?  His extra motivation is proving why he should of been the undisputed MVP..it's clear, especially after his comments to dwade
Ok when he announce it after he win the chip I'll accept your apology Bruh 

Delonte said if Bron doesn't win this year he's going to mary Bron's mom and make him take his last night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom