• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif

You sound like Joe Buck
roll.gif
... sensitive folk 

I'm still wondering how those Lebron is a female dog shirts and signs get past security.

Fans swear at players all the time, its not cool but its the reality

What the heck do you think guys like Bill Russell or Wilt Chamberlain had to go thru?

Last edited:
If you see no problem with that , then I don't know what to say for you. At the end of the day it's just a game. No need to dehumanize anyone over a game!

U dont' have to say anything my guy

She expressed her opinion, period

I don't see a problem with that

Sorry if u do, but I don't

wow, people are actually upset at that...

man if only y'all knew the things that were said to Tiger Woods and every professional boxer in the 80s-90s...

Hell, even The Rock was told some REALLY asterisk'ed up stuff. Toughen up

Well lets start cursing at high school games from now on. Let's let the teens have a piece of our opinion. Hell , let's start cursing at little league games. After all them kids need to develop thick skin right??

Last edited:

Well lets start cursing at high school games from now on. Let's let the teens have a piece of our opinion. Hell , let's start cursing at little league games. After all them kids need to develop think skin right??
Yeah, that ALSO happens at high school games...it's just student to student.
laugh.gif

This isn't a G rated movie. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Well lets start cursing at high school games from now on. Let's let the teens have a piece of our opinion. Hell , let's start cursing at little league games. After all them kids need to develop think skin right??

Man you are reaching :lol:

Bro, c'mon

Do u REALLY think that's not going on anyway???

High school kids mouths are more foul than what she said

Yall Bron security commission boys workin' overtime in here

Last edited:
Bro, c'mon

Do u REALLY think that's not going on anyway???

High school kids mouths are more foul than what she said

Yall Bron security commission boys workin' overtime in here
Ya , i'm pretty sure I said 50+ pages ago that I am an un-ashamed LeBron hater

Last edited:
I know it goes on , but does that make it right?? If you know better , do better.

What???

Ok lol, I gues u wanna get the last word in maybe?

Or for me to say, ok, your'e right, I won't curse at any HS games that I don't attend anyway

There, plz say your'e happy now so we can be done with this

Last edited:
What???

Ok lol, I gues u wanna get the last word in maybe?

Or for me to say, ok, your'e right, I won't curse at any HS games that I don't attend anyway

There, Plz say your'e happy now
Doesn't matter honestly , i'm just trying to make a point. You said you saw nothing wrong with what she said. I disagreed. pure and simple

I didn't notice u 50 pages ago

And btw your'e coming at me, u could have fooled me

Im a proud Bronze basher, so be on my side, don't play Bronze advocate
I am on your side. I just don't like seeing those kinds of exchanges with athletes and fans. It's never been that series for me to want to yell profanities at athletes.

:rolleyes lol you knew exactly what I mean. Either way you get nothing out of it, especially with fans involved

I respectfully disagree

1st picture - Heated exchange which raises the level of intensity which brings the best out of each player/team

2nd picture/gif - suspensions, fines, etc, in today's game, ruins the game, cheats fans out of seeing their favorite player/s play

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom