• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie but my game is like a combination of a dame and cp0 but my right knee has been messed up since November :frown:
The doc said I had runner's knee from the wear and tear throughout the years but I also had a car accident before this messed even started so idk. I might have to get a second opinion because she said I would be recovered by now if I do some strengthen exercises and stretch it out.

Pray for me brahs

I've never had any major injuries, other athletes having them is just bizarro to me, it's weird I don't even understand it 
laugh.gif
 or maybe i've done too much to block the possibility out of my mind

No lie but my game is like a combination of a dame and cp0 but my right knee has been messed up since November :frown:
The doc said I had runner's knee from the wear and tear throughout the years but I also had a car accident before this messed even started so idk. I might have to get a second opinion because she said I would be recovered by now if I do some strengthen exercises and stretch it out.

Pray for me brahs

You'll be all right. But with something like that, if you really want it to get better, you have to be really serious about whatever exercises they tell you to do. Physical therapy can be very effective in treating certain injuries, but only if done diligently. If you only half-*** it, its not going to help. Still, getting a second opinion is probably a good idea.

Warriors in 5

Regular season mvp gonna win finals mvp. Kyrie couldn't guard him when healthy and he ain't gonna guard him with no legs. If they got shumpert on curry then Klay will win mvp cause kyrie ain't running around screens chasing him on no legs. If they try to hide kyrie on Harrison then barnes will be mvp

PG be in the streets, we out here you just gotta play in certain places

One of the greatest feelings in ball is scoring, but there is no greater feeling than giving that feeling to someone else, thats why dudes always gotta pass first

Yeah they are out there but surprisingly they are about a little less rare than bigs

I guess because to be a good point guard you have alot skill

Got dumped today. 9 months just like that |I

Sorry needed to rant to my S&T brethrens. Sigh

Man you should be excited about the chance to get new strange

It looks like you have a nice looking body, which the girls like

It just looks like you need to get out of your comfort zone

Pray for me brahs

Have you been working out your legs?

I have so many different aspects to my game, I'm like a watered down lebron. I'm hyper athletic. I play d, I rebound, I pass. But my mind is like kobe. Scoring is my first love. I'm a greater shooter and slasher. I'm a mashup of all the players I like in different aspects.

Pray for me brahs

Have you been working out your legs?

I was doing wall sits, leg extensions, leg press, and bulgarian split squats.
I tried to do regular squats but i don't have the flexible to get that low without pain in my knee. throughout november-march, i kept playing with the pain but i thought nothing would happen because i wasn't going 100% because I didn't really jump or explode but i think i messed it up more. i stopped fully after a league game where i couldn't really walk without a limp and had pain doing every day activities.
currently, i have been using the foam roller to target the itb muscles so hopefully that helps out. i am going to wait about another week or two before getting a second opinion.

Last edited:
just saw this flyer for a viewing party, immediately made me angry.

can't trust you if you using old pics on your flyers b. Steph looking like a toddler and nobody noticed. Nikes hyperrize from 2010 bruh? forreals?

10453456_10204759819295993_854262410249232447_n.jpg

Last edited:
Kyrie got them excuses ready for when he chokes under them bright lights. Ol tiger woods talking *** boy.

even if bron averages 50...wheres the other 61 pts gonna come from? Dubs been averaging 110 through the playoffs.

I was looking at box scores the other day and the calfs scored 100 like 2 or 3 times in the past 2 rounds. Really everything points to the dubs taking this series easily, cleafland really gotta go nuts to have a chance

If Eddy Curry can get a chip, nobody should be mad at Iggy getting one lol. He's always been somewhat underrated.

I still think Brandon Bass has been the most underrated player in the league lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom