• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear the weeping already 
eyes.gif

boy you hate Lebron so much.
roll.gif
How's it hate.

Max contracts now are 30% of the cap. They aren't going to jump to 40% even with the money increase, and that's if the player's don't lock out and get screwed like they did in the past CBA. Plus if he stays in CLE, their cap situation won't be conducive to him getting that amount anyway. 

Last edited:
$700 for standing room?!?

Damn that's a Bay area markup!

You could get nosebleeds for around $300 to the Spurs home games in the last season Finals

$700 for standing room?!?

Damn that's a Bay area markup!

You could get nosebleeds for around $300 to the Spurs home games in the last season Finals

if you want to sit next to mc hammer, 80k for courtside vip :x

how much were lakers finals tix going for?

Last edited:
The price on those Courtside VIP tickets came down significantly from what they were just this past weekend. 

The price on those Courtside VIP tickets came down significantly from what they were just this past weekend. 
yea i think i saw some for 10k when i first looked at tickets.  

actually that might have been row AA VIP, but still...

Kyrie is also back or byke. Just saying. Best finisher at the rim in the league, is going to help.

And Mike did that when cats was getting clotheslines and they called it a foul vs. today where your headband too high up, and you get a flagrant 2
Yet bill liamber said he'd take Bron over MJ? Wasn't liamber the leader of that bad boys team? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
he was hating bro. he wasn't being sincere. MJ ripped his heart out. og cats go to the grave with hate in their heart lol. none of that aau soft giving props types stuff to the opponent
First off, I need the clip of Laimbeer saying anybody that wasn't a Piston was "good", much less Lebron is better than MJ.

Laimbeer rides out hate on all non-Pistons.

'Everybody in the NBA sucks, unless they are Pistons'

-Bill Laimbeer

why does @rck3sactown get a pass for trolling the thread?
Dude is literally the worst poster in S&T. His whole "Aw shucks!" troll routine is so damn tired. 
woah!

Black Rob woah.

Klay byke

Victor byke

Speights byke

All is right in the world
Speights can't be byke.

His whole NT fanbase roasted him in week 8.(and JD716)

NT GSW doesn't deserve a Speights. For real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom