• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who watch the Cavs how good is Mogsov on getting back on transition?

That can be a problem against GS when they have Draymond/ Ezili/ Speights out there

this Lebby goin be byke.

dwyane-wade-lebron-james.jpg
laugh.gif
 the pouting was so unbelievable, I was crackin' up that series(wyl dyin' inside)

shoulda-coulda-woulda three peated

And something that has to be said about CLE this postseason is how many times they have given up double digit leads vs some very mediocre Offenses... That is a sign of laziness and not being focused... that is a VERY bad sign going up against GS.

It didn't happen aside of G1 vs Chicago unless you want to count going down 10 for a total of 13 seconds in the 1st quarter of G5 or the total of 6 seconds it happened in Game 4. 11 other games, no double digit deficit. ESPN has play-by-play data to use to look this stuff up.

GS has trailed by 15 or more 4 times in the 2nd half this post-season, I wouldn't advising doing that either.

Last edited:
Forgot about og bobby Ramos :rofl:

Imagine if bron wasn't unselfish on the court. Bruh is the most arrogant individual I've seen in a minute next to Mayweather or some pro wrestler. No sense of humility at all. I remember when he was coming out of svsm there was a sports illustrated article about how he'd dunk on people and scream out "you sorry!" and talked about having posters of kobe, jordan and himself on his wall :lol:. It's almost admirable

Forgot about og bobby Ramos
roll.gif

Imagine if bron wasn't unselfish on the court. Bruh is the most arrogant individual I've seen in a minute next to Mayweather or some pro wrestler. No sense of humility at all. I remember when he was coming out of svsm there was a sports illustrated article about how he'd dunk on people and scream out "you sorry!" and talked about having posters of kobe, jordan and himself on his wall
laugh.gif
. It's almost admirable
I went to the Rookie ASG practice at the Convention Center Lebby's rookie year. Dude gas'd up the crowd like he was gonna give us some entertaining dunks. But he straight trolled everyone and refused to do anything but layups lulz. Little did I know, he'd continue this same troll job for the Dunk Contest year after year.
laugh.gif

LeBron would do a couple tomahawk dunks & still get a 50 in the dunk contest

then Magic would claim "The dunk contest is back" for the 6th year in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom