• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only people that were upset by this are the people it applied to.

Personally I thought it was spot on and hilarious.
That statement was very rude and arrogant. At the end of the day, He has problems like everybody else and to talk down to regular people like you or me was very arrogant. He could easily not have any b-ball talents and working at a dead end job in Akron living pay check to pay check. Just humble yourself because you can easily have something taken away from you. He really didn't need to say that. It just shows that it got under his skin.

Last edited:
Only people that were upset by this are the people it applied to.

Personally I thought it was spot on and hilarious.
That statement was very rude and arrogant. At the end of the day, He has problems like everybody else and to talk down to regular people like you or me was very arrogant. He could easily not have any b-ball talents and working at a dead end job in Akron living pay check to pay check. Just humble yourself because you can easily he something taken away from you. He really didn't need to say that. It just shows that it got under his skin.

take this rep

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo 1m
"It's an adjustment at this point. I'm just going to will myself to play," - said Cavs guard Kyrie Irving about his ailing knee.

Tim Kawakami @timkawakami 1m
Asked Iguodala about how his jump shot is feeling these days. He said it's broken right now.

Last edited:
It didn't happen aside of G1 vs Chicago unless you want to count going down 10 for a total of 13 seconds in the 1st quarter of G5 or the total of 6 seconds it happened in Game 4. 11 other games, no double digit deficit. ESPN has play-by-play data to use to look this stuff up.

GS has trailed by 15 or more 4 times in the 2nd half this post-season, I wouldn't advising doing that either.

Gm 4 Vs Bulls 7pt lead with 4 minutes left went to OT
Gm 5 Vs Bulls 15 pt lead with 8 minutes left, got down to 2
Gm 1 Vs ATL 14 pt lead with 5 minutes left, got down to 6 with 30 seconds to go
Gm 3 Vs ATL 9 pt lead with 9 minutes left, went to OT

I think you misunderstood me, i was talking about them being up and rather then shutting a team hopes down, letting a team make a close game of it. Sure they won those games... but the fact remains that they seemed to get complacent & stagnant on offense, letting these teams come back, GS is leaps and bounds ahead of those two team offensively and have two of the best three point shooters in history, under no circumstance can they afford to have these lapses Vs GS or they Will certainly lose those games.

Tim Kawakami @timkawakami 1m
Asked Iguodala about how his jump shot is feeling these days. He said it's broken right now.
 Even if it's the case, why would you say that the day before the finals? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
That statement was very rude and arrogant. At the end of the day, He has problems like everybody else and to talk down to regular people like you or me was very arrogant. He could easily not have any b-ball talents and working at a dead end job in Akron living pay check to pay check. Just humble yourself because you can easily have something taken away from you. He really didn't need to say that. It just shows that it got under his skin.

it really hurt you huh?

Word. I would just say my jumper feeling like the golden gun. Let them adjust to that. unless, he's trolling, and he's hoping they'll back off and let him shoot and he'll knock em down..

very far. my life is dope af. and its still f that f-boy

Son acting like I can't type he's a sucker, from the penthouse.

I dont believe someone who's life is "dope af" hates on other men over the internet.... frequently at that.

I guess it's possible but something about those 2 things doesn't go together. :lol:

This thread is gonna be a zoo either way it goes. Im not eem sure if I'll be able to tow it.

Man Lebron was in his feels with that rant

Its like when you were younger and you got the hot girl over the rich guy and he started saying stuff about you :lol:

very far. my life is dope af. and its still f that f-boy

Son acting like I can't type he's a sucker, from the penthouse.

I dont believe someone who's life is "dope af" hates on other men over the internet.... frequently at that.

I guess it's possible but something about those 2 things doesn't go together. :lol:

meh, once you get a dope life, you'll realize your personality is still your personality. you still like and dislike the same people/stuff. You just do it from faster cars and sunnier beaches. People at the top hate on each other all the time. This aint the movies where once you make it, you're like in the city from truman show. I can literally do anything and everything I want to do, makes no difference. I'm still human. It's like when cats talk about when/if they ever hit the lottery they wont go on NT anymore or whatever. Lol. I can fully attest to having plenty and I come on NT everyday. You don't get paid and stop being human. Stop liking and disliking certain things.There's like no correlation at all. They say, man when i finally get rich I'll be way to busy and have no time to care. lmaoo, that's backwards. If anything, with the more money you have, the more time you have.

Last edited:

Kyrie playing possum. Probably at 80-85% health wise
not with plantar fascitis he's not. and knee tendonitis. he may feel alright. soon as he plants hard on a drive, it'll be like it never left
Easy to try and play doctor here. He'll be 90% healthy by game time
Bruh, you're just the nurse. Please get the official word from the lead physician @Mamba MVP  
http://niketalk.com/t/627574/offici...rn-vote-4-winner-in-poll/100_20#post_23436497

roll.gif

You seem to make negative comments towards everyone on this site....?

And that post by PJ was well thought out and made good sense. Useful and applicable to life in general. But you saw it as hating men on the Internet. Diff perspectives I guess

You seem to make negative comments towards everyone on this site....?

And that post by PJ was well thought out and made good sense. Useful and applicable to life in general. But you saw it as hating men on the Internet. Diff perspectives I guess

And......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom