• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Que the "after Dubs lose 2 straight, they are undefeated in Ball, chess, checkers, Girlfriends breaking up with them, 2 families members passing in the same day, eating toast 2 days in a row, wearing white socks 3 times in one week" comments

Let it all out g

Paging @FinallyFamous

did i or did i NOT tell you your fall would be magnificent? you feel it dont u? you know it dont u?

7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif

Dudes forget bron human. Son drained. He looked hella mortal tonight
SO. klay looking hella below average for all post season minus 2 games. curry has been missing for the past 3 games. forget hes human? NOPE! lebron tried to flop his way to a win and it backfired.

Delladonor is now 13 for 41 from the field

You would think with all the hoopla son would be shooting like ray allen

Something I have learned thus far in these Finals:

Steph Curry is...well, overrated. He is a phenomenal shooter, but that's it. He has no real impact on the game of basketball if he is not making his shot. The fact he is getting D'ed up by Delladova is baffling. Imagine Westbrook in these Finals. Delladova woulda been FOOD! And the fact that GS is gonna win this series and he has basically had no impact shows how stacked this team is. It's quite telling...

So basically Bron has to drop 40 to have a shot to win. Yikes

And Curry has been less than impressive. I want the Dubs to win, cuz well, I hate LeBron. But they gotta figure out another guy to give the MVP to.

Last edited:
cavs are lucky they have a bit of rest.

They should have taken advantage of this moment. They had steam, and would've only had to sneak 1 game in Cali.

They dun goofed.

Bron is going to have to go back to averaging 40+ triple doubles for them to stand a chance.

Moz and Delly going to have to ball out of their minds.

Thompson going to have to get 30 rebounds.

JR and Shump going to have to get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom