• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes forget bron human. Son drained. He looked hella mortal tonight
LeBae looking like a frightened turtle
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The overreaction to every game is astounding. It's tied up 2-2, Best of 3 now.

Curry/Klay still haven't really had a big game this series at all....if one of them can get going I really like where GSW is at.

yall saying lebron got no help. tristan had 13 rebounds and 12 points, moz had 28 and 10 reb. shump had 7 reb. delly gave 10. this is the same or better than the last 3 games. but ALL THE SUDDEN he got no help? all the sudden its not delly-hova? im just saying. WHERE ARE ALL THE PROUD CAVS FANS NOW? yall were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loud before

Shumpert, Delly, and James Jones made none of the plays they made the last two games. And Lebron scored 20 instead of 40 :lol:

So basically Bron has to drop 40 to have a shot to win. Yikes

And Curry has been less than impressive. I want the Dubs to win, cuz well, I hate LeBron. But they gotta figure out another guy to give the MVP to.

IGGY has been MVP for GSW so far

He didn't have help. You can't blame him for touching the ball more through the series than any other player... It's a team sport.

He's the GOAT though. He didn't exactly do anything to stop the bleeding. 0 4th quarter points. We've seen this movie before. Just saying.

Last edited:
The Cavs failed. I saw this last series vs. Houston. Kerr goes small, puts Green at the 5, and they try and post up Dwight, and in this case, Mosgov, trying to exploit a 'mismatch.' Brah, they even tried to post up James Jones in the first quarter or whatever. Warriors go small, run the pick and roll. Everytime down the floor. Iggy is the only worthwhile defender on Bron. Get the switch. Attack the hoop. Crash the glass.

Golden State answered the bell, with their backs against the wall. Kudos to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom