• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a joke if u thinkblj can play for another 10 years. U cant be serious . proving my point thatblj fans aren't sensible

No... there's been no Kobe fan that's said Kobe is better than Jordan since like 2008

I've been a card carrying member of the Kobe fan club and I haven't seen it
Kobe fans are alot more sensible then lj fans . They don't call Kobe goat etc etc.they don't hype up finals appearances.

Lj fans can't seperate they favorite from the best.

That's because we already have the answer with Kobe. We dont with Lebron, he's got another 10 plus years and he's currently tied 2-2 in the Finals. Saying LeBron is better than Jordan without having a full career to compare is no different than saying no different than saying Lebron will never be better than Jordan without having a full career to compete. People were counting out LeBron at 22 years old because he lost to the Spurs. Doesnt make any sense.

In terms of having a better career he is in a uphill battle, and he's not an even. 2-2 in the finals he is 2-3 I believe he can still be the GOAT, but dude needs to win these finals if he wants a chance

No... there's been no Kobe fan that's said Kobe is better than Jordan since like 2008

I've been a card carrying member of the Kobe fan club and I haven't seen it
Kobe fans are alot more sensible then lj fans . They don't call Kobe goat etc etc.they don't hype up finals appearances.

Lj fans can't seperate they favorite from the best.

That's because we already have the answer with Kobe. We dont with Lebron, he's got another 10 plus years and he's currently tied 2-2 in the Finals. Saying LeBron is better than Jordan without having a full career to compare is no different than saying no different than saying Lebron will never be better than Jordan without having a full career to compete. People were counting out LeBron at 22 years old because he lost to the Spurs. Doesnt make any sense.

In terms of having a better career he is in a uphill battle, and he's not an even. 2-2 in the finals he is 2-3 I believe he can still be the GOAT, but dude needs to win these finals if he wants a chance

i think he means the current standing withe the dubs is 2-2.

I'm not comparing or should i say, take into consideration what LBJ do his next 10 years to MJs career as MJ didn't play as much. It just comes down to what was MJ able to accomplish as the start of his team vs LBJ career on that same Spam. Like his the youngest to score thatthat many points but MJ score that many in 100 less games. Come on ... Facts only b .... What's more impressive?

mike was jumping a whole foot higher than kobe? if those numbers are true bron should be able to get his whole head over the rim.

edit: and should have mike too

Last edited:
Can the JR Smith capers please stand up? Please stand up?

2-12 from the field, 0-8 from 3. But man oh man what an god awful mistake the Knicks made dumping this turd.

They only show up when he makes shots.

But yeah he's been awful. Disaster. Deserves huge blame for the series being tied.

Bronze taking so many L's all in 1 game he gonna have that Game 6 Boston grimace all game long for Game 5 :lol:

Respectfully disagree

Prime Kobe > Entire LBJ career

Bronze is not trustworthy enuff in crunchtime

He's quit too many times when it mattered most

Or choked

AND he went scoreless in the 4th last night
mean.gif
Not true at all. Kobe's the most overrated player when it comes to clutch situations. Bron blows him out the water across the board.

On top of the fact they he does more to elevate his team than Kobe does. It's literally a case of "Anything you can do I can do better" with Bron/Kobe.

jr is just a 2k chucker. when he's hot, he's unstoppable. When he's not, dude offers literally, nothing else. Nothing. Dude does nothing.

Can the JR Smith capers please stand up? Please stand up?

2-12 from the field, 0-8 from 3. But man oh man what an god awful mistake the Knicks made dumping this turd.

"But...but...LeBron knows how to make them better! Carmelo is trash...look at JR and Shump now." Idiots smh

Not true at all. Kobe's the most overrated player when it comes to clutch situations. Bron blows him out the water across the board.

On top of the fact they he does more to elevate his team than Kobe does. It's literally a case of "Anything you can do I can do better" with Bron/Kobe.

Darth I dont wanna bet no more |I

JK, its still on

Last edited:
Prime Kobe is the closest thing we've seen to Jordan

And one thing thats not debateable is that Kobe did alot of things without having the elite athleticism that Lebron and Jordan had

Jordan had a rumored 48 vert, Lebron a 44, and Kobe a 38

You're cool but this is probably the most inaccurate thing I've read in a minute. Kobe was an elite athlete. Not freaky like zach lavine but still elite

Prime Kobe is the closest thing we've seen to Jordan

And one thing thats not debateable is that Kobe did alot of things without having the elite athleticism that Lebron and Jordan had

Jordan had a rumored 48 vert, Lebron a 44, and Kobe a 38

You're cool but this is probably the most inaccurate thing I've read in a minute. Kobe was an elite athlete. Not freaky like zach lavine but still elite

Then lets agree on lower tier elite, he's def not in the Lebron/Jordan class of greatest athletes of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom