• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs know what to do. I think they know they can't have LeBron dribbling the shot clock away at the top of the key and wait until 7 seconds is left to make his move. He's probably better off giving it to someone and posting up right away.

I've seen less and less post ups by LeBron lately. Wonder why they went away from that.

They started doubling, so now the Cavaliers aren't always getting clean looks

@SportsInsights 13m13 minutes ago
Since 2007, road teams have gone 276-214 ATS (+50.3 units won) in games officiated by Scott Foster -- the 2nd best record in our database.

Gad damn. :wow:

How does the NBA not notice stuff like this?

I don't know why there is a narrative of GS not being able to win in Cleveland when they just blew them out there, all this talk about Lebron won't let it happen, but if that's the case, why let it happen in game 4?

I think GS will close out tonight, they started getting it together at the end of game 3 and have been flowing ever since, plus I expect Curry to have some carryover from game 5.
people are hoping .. They don't know. Just like they were saying Spurs couldn't beat the heat to a pulp.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the deal with Scott Foster. I missed that ... Someone elaborate, please.

Nothing is proven except that the road team has won every game he has been assigned to ref in the playoffs. Including Game 2 of the Finals. Seems like too perfect a record to be a coincidence.

I don't know why there is a narrative of GS not being able to win in Cleveland when they just blew them out there, all this talk about Lebron won't let it happen, but if that's the case, why let it happen in game 4?

I think GS will close out tonight, they started getting it together at the end of game 3 and have been flowing ever since, plus I expect Curry to have some carryover from game 5.
people are hoping .. They don't know. Just like they were saying Spurs couldn't beat the heat to a pulp.

I remember the series being 3-1 and fools still saying the Heat were going to win because how old the Spurs were and something about Lebron :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen less and less post ups by LeBron lately. Wonder why they went away from that.
Golden State's small ball and the double are coming hard at him. First two games, they didn't trap hard but after those, they really made it a priority to go at him hard and the others rotate into the open man because Lebron will swing the ball often. 

Scott Foster is reffing?
This is a good thing right?

I already said I was putting something on the Cavs, but I was drunk, and now Im not and might add a zero.

I don't want to hear bhz again, after the game, and him be right and me to be thinking, damn, that should have been me.

Last edited:
it ends tonight. only reason it got to 6 is kerr took too long to make adjustments. it was clear that bogut had become a poor mans joakim noah and had nothing to offer the team.

lebron going to 5 straight finals is impressive but the list of quality teams he's beat in the east has not been. the most impressive thing about lebron is that he doesn't get injured or plays through injury better than anyone else in todays NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom