• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're not from golden state or cali or even a die hard warriors fan...why wouldn't you want a game 7?

i know i do.

Because some ppl want one particular team to lose so badly, that they don't want that to even be jeopardized by a potential game 7, a one game scenario, where ANYTHING can happen. Cold shooting..Horrific reffing...fluke plays..injury.....

Andrew Wiggins must be somewhere in Canada right now watching the finals and smiling
roll.gif

Too much caffeine might give Delly heart palpitations during crunch time. I do not recommend this course of action.

-Doctor McFloppy, NT Medical Staff.

LBJ winning the MVP if/when they lose would be a disgrace, but it fits right in with his generation of followers and fans. "Everyone get a trophy". Can't believe this is even debatable.

I called Warriors in 7 to begin with but if they are able to pull this off tonight it will be crazy.

As strange as it sounds feel like they are by far the underdog in this game. I think its more likely for Lebron to have another 40 and triple than it is for the Warriors to win this game.

LBJ winning the MVP if/when they lose would be a disgrace, but it fits right in with his generation of followers and fans. "Everyone get a trophy". Can't believe this is even debatable.

Jerry west got one in a losing effort back in the good ol hard nose days tho.

I guess they gave everyone a trophy too, bunch of followers what a disgrace and then to make him the NBA logo humph

I guess they gave everyone a trophy too, bunch of followers what a disgrace and then to make him the NBA logo humph

you clearly missed the context of that fun fact. with that being the very first mvp given out, there was no precedence set for how it was to be awarded. Kareem should've gotten it anyways. swerve.

you clearly missed the context of that fun fact. with that being the very first mvp given out, there was no precedence set for how it was to be awarded. Kareem should've gotten it anyways. swerve.
You say there was no precedence set for how it was awarded, but the award went to the most valuable player....

Last edited:

You say there was no precedence set for how it was awarded, but the award went to the most valuable player....

right...but that was the very first one awarded. it wasn't until after that, that it was decided that losers shouldn't win just because they tried hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom