• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden State's small ball and the double are coming hard at him. First two games, they didn't trap hard but after those, they really made it a priority to go at him hard and the others rotate into the open man because Lebron will swing the ball often. 

LeBron struggles to get early position which is unexpected for his size. I see him getting the ball a few steps in front of the 3 point line. At that point, he is already defeated.:lol:

as much as I think Iggy should be the finals MVP, i don't think it will happen. even though, steph curry had a couple of unlike MVP performances, he still putting up Final MVP numbers and showing out. Iggy def should be presented with the first ring on ring night tho :lol:

[quote name="friscostylez"]as much as I think Iggy should be the finals MVP, i don't think it will happen.[/quote]I've definitely seen Finals where there was a guy that made pretty much everyone agree, "They wouldn't have won without him, no way," and everyone also knew that guy was not going to be the MVP because there was a league posterboy on the team.

Last edited:
]

as much as I think Iggy should be the finals MVP, i don't think it will happen. even though, steph curry had a couple of unlike MVP performances, he still putting up Final MVP numbers and showing out. Iggy def should be presented with the first ring on ring night tho :lol:

I've definitely seen Finals where there was a guy that made key much everyone agree, "They wouldn't have won without him, no way," and everyone also knew that guy was not going to be the MVP because there was a league posterboy on the team.

All of this!! Let's get IT!!

[quote name="friscostylez"]as much as I think Iggy should be the finals MVP, i don't think it will happen.
I've definitely seen Finals where there was a guy that made key much everyone agree, "They wouldn't have won without him, no way," and everyone also knew that guy was not going to be the MVP because there was a league posterboy on the team.[/quote]

You're referring to kobe and pau aren't you..lol.

Agreed.

No sarcasm.

I agree with all that.

"No, ska, it praises Kobe."
Yeah, I saw that. And I agree with what it says.
"But don't you hate Kobe?"
laugh.gif
If you let absolutists tell it, yeah.

"But it's kind of a jab at Lebby."
Caught that. Agreed.
"But you're a Bron stan/caper/slurper, aren't you?"
laugh.gif
If you let absolutists tell it, yeah.
Only man I know who can have multiple conversations with himself im every post. Spectacular.

The thing with bron is he's good but he ever really taking anyone's soul? Like, yea he might have ripped rhe Celtics' hearts out but they still had their soul. Until then, I can't ride with him.
just saw this and was thinking the imaginary conversations that ska have with himself are always funny. 

Originally Posted by erupt107th  
The thing with bron is he's good but he ever really taking anyone's soul? Like, yea he might have ripped rhe Celtics' hearts out but they still had their soul. Until then, I can't ride with him.
Hands down my biggest gripe with him. Call it being clutch. Call it killer instinct. Call it being uber-competitive. Call it being a meanie-faced jerk when it comes to winning. But whatever it's called, LeBron doesn't have it. He has talent for days and a truly unique athletic skillset, but when it comes to winning, he whines and isolates more than breaking the game down to get the job done.
hacked?

jk

For the sake of the thread, please include one more name.

Please.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
derek fisher? 
robert horry

hope the warriors  it end it tonight.

Last edited:
Imagine how different the narrative will be in here if Cleveland grinds another win out. Kinda want to see it :lol:

For me, it wouldn't change. I'd give props to the Cavs but Warriors winning this series no matter what. Although, I can definitely see some idiots saying "oooh they won't lose a game 7 because they have Lebron" or some other dumb crap like they keep saying when Warriors were down 2-1.

hope the cavs end what? their reign of terror on the eyes of america by forcing us to watch their garbage brand of basketball?

Last edited:
laugh.gif

meant warriors. picked them in 6. and i get to pick out a kobe shirt for the biggest LeBron fan I know if the cavs don't win it all. 

Last edited:
ESPN has some intern doing research for hours just to compile a list to try to put someone's numbers in perspective after each big game. I know yall are used to it by now. 

why? he could be in the finals maing a difference. but instead he's at home, listening to drake, and crying.
Tims might have a good team next year. I would try to sign a few good players and one starting ... Then you have Wiggins Levine and Anthony Towns, you have a good squad. Hell Love should go back. LoL

i told my boy that a couple month ago. Wolves definitely have a higher upside than the cavs. So much long talent. kg would slap the piss outta love though if he doesnt fit in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom