Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="bartleby929"]
the season kobe put up 81, how'd they do in the finals[/QUOTE]as well as Lebron did last year and this year.[/quote]I must be reading this chart wrong, then.

View media item 1584981
Using this chart, can you show me the accuracy of your claim, please? :smile:

Last edited:
Hmmmm so both teams have won 2 straight in these series eh...i really wonder a full healthy cavs team what the outcome would really be :nerd:

Scott Foster is reffing?
This is a good thing right?

I already said I was putting something on the Cavs, but I was drunk, and now Im not and might add a zero.

I don't want to hear bhz again, after the game, and him be right and me to be thinking, damn, that should have been me.

It seems what scott foster wants he gets

However last years finals he reffed two games and both games were won by the spurs on their own home court

So if he wants it to go 7 it will

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? Have you seen the excuses being thrown around the last few games?

Trust me, if Golden State wins tonight, the tears and excuses will be unlike anything you've seen before.
yeah but scott foster curse is going to be a stretch, buddy. the "excuse" - i think it's valid... is 1 guy can't beat 5. 

more importantly though, its sorta disrespectful to the warriors to just talk nonstop about lebron and not credit them for winning 67 games and potentially a title

Foster is going to cash in when the Cavs win tonight. Everyone is pouring money on GSW as we speak. :nerd: It's all a part of his plan. Make everyone believe that you're biased towards the road team... referee a deciding game in the finals... AND BOOM.

Foster is going to cash in when the Cavs win tonight. Everyone is pouring money on GSW as we speak.
nerd.gif
It's all a part of his plan. Make everyone believe that you're biased towards the road team... referee a deciding game in the finals... AND BOOM.
foster will be on niketalk posting screenshots and demanding 100 from everyone 

I think GSW wins either way tonight, but Foster just confirms it for me. I'm not saying he will cheat the Cavs, but its just assurance if you're putting money on the game or anything like that.

But, it would be hilarious if CLE won. Depending on the public line, Vegas could make a killing tonight if Cavs cover. I got on the Foster train about 7 games ago, so even if I lose this one its not a big deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom