Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont bite you guys. its a trap.

But what if Scott Foster is really Keyser Soze?

11-1 in the playoffs up until this point for away teams.
Pivotal game. High ratings.
Line has moved to -4.5.
Cavs are 2-0 when he's calling the game.
Tim Donaghy's buddy.

Everyone is pouring money on GSW and Twitter is freaking out. It's the perfect recipe for Vegas to make $$$. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Van Gundy on the Micheal Kay show whining about how LeBron doesn't get any calls. I guess all those out of bounds calls the refs "missed" this series doesn't count or the lack of him being whistled for one crab dribble.

Van Gundy on the Micheal Kay show whining about how LeBron doesn't get any calls. I guess all those out of bounds calls the refs "missed" this series doesn't count or the lack of him being whistled for one crab dribble.
he wants the cavs job so bad

Line has moved to -4.5.
Tim Donaghy's buddy.

Everyone is pouring money on GSW and Twitter is freaking out. It's the perfect recipe for Vegas to make $$$. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

11-1..

Who was the 1?

Line has moved to -4.5.
Tim Donaghy's buddy.

greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist..

Chester, are you sure he officiated Game 6? I thought the last game he officiated was Game 3 in Memphis and Memphis beat GSW. Either way, the 1 loss came in that series, but it was GSW losing on the road.

ANOTHER TWIST!

Regardless of who wins tonight, there will be NTers who stubbornly stick to their narrative, refusing to concede, using tonight's victory as rock solid proof that they were right!

#magic

(Wait, I think that's over 140. I did that wrong.)

Last edited:
kobe is the best. definitely better than me and mike. what is a labro

#magic

Last edited:
Regardless of who wins tonight, there will be NTers who stubbornly stick to their narrative, refusing to concede, using tonight's victory as rock solid proof that they were right!

#magic

(Wait, I think that's over 140. I did that wrong.)
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

I see the light now.

Iggy is not winning the Finals MVP unless he scores 50 points tonight or puts up some ridiculous stat line that never happened in the NBA Finals :lol: . Its like people forget that Curry is averaging 26ppg right now.

OK, I'm about to put my car, my dog and my sister on the Cavs. If I'm wrong, I'm about to come for people's heads

Last edited:
Iggy is not winning the Finals MVP unless he scores 50 points tonight or puts up some ridiculous stat line that never happened in the NBA Finals
laugh.gif
. Its like people forget that Curry is averaging 26ppg right now.
iggy could get 12 8 10 2 3 and espn will figure out a way to prove that it has never been done before 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom