• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , think Gs is going to have to blow them out in order for the refs to not be a deciding factor for this game.
If its close cavs going to take tonight.

Last edited:
Yeah , think Gs is going to have to blow them out in order for the refs to not be a deciding factor for this game.
If it close cavs going to take tonight
nah if its close cavs will surrender the lead. i think the cavs will force 7. it's going to take a monstrous effort by lebron again and will also require jr smith/shumpert/maybe even delly to hit their treys + maybe foul trouble for steph 

scott can't stop curry's threes from going in no matter how hard he tries.

You ever see that camp movie where the kid had a remote control for a magnetic rim that made every shot attempt pop out?

Nba knew what they were doing. Make fans say foster is cheating but on the grand stage say hey look he isnt cheating because the cavs won when in reality he cheat for the cavs on purpose

You aint slick nba

refs could just call fouls on steph all game and put him out of rhythm. lebron definitely does get fouled a lot with no calls, even bron-haters have to admit that. def going cavs tonight

Last edited:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The stars are aligning.

Upping my Cavs by 4 to Cavs by 8.
cavs are the 4 point dogs 

Can't believe giving the MVP to player on a losing team is an actual thing. :smh:

I just thought it was ESPN trying to get attention with click bait articles.

curry 2-15, dellta skelta happened.

he's been cheeks ever since and was super gassed the last couple games.

[quote name="Freeze"]must win for the cavs.

#magic[/quote] Whoever scores more points will be victorious!!

It's not in CA, though, meaning it's in Cleveland! That means Cavalier home court!

Last edited:
Funny how JR and Shump weren't called trashed when they were Melo's 2nd and 3rd options. All I heard was Melo doesn't make his teammates better and they would flourish playing with someone like Labrahn. The whole "feel sorry for LeBron" rhetoric is annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
If the warriors score more points they can win it all. #magic

curry 2-15, dellta skelta happened.

he's been cheeks ever since and was super gassed the last couple games.

Some of the shots that Dell took in the 4th... I was like WTF, does he think he's Steph now? :lol:

I swear, the more wacky shots Steph made in, the wackier the Cav's shot selection got. Am I the only one who caught this?

Last edited:
You just know some LeBron Stans are out there thinking " MJ never won Finals MVP while on a losing team...  If LeBronze wins Finals MVP, LBJ > MJ."
laugh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom