Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors fan here.

Really hope they close out tonight but I just cannot see Cleveland losing a finals closeout game on their home floor. I see Delly hitting his open 3s tonight and one other person....I could not tell you who ...:nerd:

I don't see it...not with this team at least.

All series long I was thinking JR will probably have ONE explosion but i think it's a wrap for him. His mind is already defeated.

Blatt probably goin Hack-A-Iggy early. Thats not good for GSW 
frown.gif

I don't see it...not with this team at least.

All series long I was thinking JR will probably have ONE explosion but i think it's a wrap for him. His mind is already defeated.

Same here...I think I am in some sort of Denial about their shooting. :lol: I keep telling myself someone is going go explode for 5-6 threes and yet nothing....I know at home they will play better but you may be right. It could just be all in my mind I have a hard time facing reality with this team. :rofl:

Blatt probably goin Hack-A-Iggy early. Thats not good for GSW :frown:  

meh, its just gonna get cleveland in foul trouble. hack-a-who ever rarely wins games as shown by rd 1. and it won't mess up his defense. plus, he may just make a few and make them back up a bit.

Blatt probably goin Hack-A-Iggy early. Thats not good for GSW 
frown.gif

meh, its just gonna get cleveland in foul trouble. hack-a-who ever rarely wins games as shown by rd 1. and it won't mess up his defense. plus, he may just make a few and make them back up a bit.
idk B. They have 5 guys that they dont play to come in to give fouls. The homie Iggy went 2-11 last game and some of them were 
sick.gif

if they're forced to take him out, Lebron goin eat some more.

Blatt probably goin Hack-A-Iggy early. Thats not good for GSW :frown:  

idk B. They have 5 guys that they dont play to come in to give fouls. The homie Iggy went 2-11 last game and some of them were :x  

if they're forced to take him out, Lebron goin eat some more.

Iggy is a career 72% FT shooter.

I'm confident that if they start hacking early he'll knock enough down to make them stop fouling.

[quote name="dmxfury"]GS fans have to be giddy. Day of a potential trophy is impossible to concentrate at work :lol:[/quote] Fixed.

Tomorrow's gonna be even worse for working Warriors fans. :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="Freeze"][QUOTE name="ComptonPrince"]Krazy this could be Matrix final NBA Game...[/QUOTE]Matrix final game should've been in 2011..but thats none of my business though.

#magic[/QUOTE]I don't understand how this is a Magic tweet....[/quote]Magic didn't tweet that!

#magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom