• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy is not winning the Finals MVP unless he scores 50 points tonight or puts up some ridiculous stat line that never happened in the NBA Finals :lol: . Its like people forget that Curry is averaging 26ppg right now.

And that's the only things he's been doing. Series didn't change until Kerr placed him in the starting lineup..

in other words, he has 50 bucks in real life on the cavs. 
lakers-reaction-kobe.gif

The last two times these teams played I didn't post in here during the game. :nerd:

GSW won easily. :nerd:

I could throw the balance of things off by myself tonight. :evil:

Now accepting PayPal payments from GSW fans.

Funny how JR and Shump weren't called trashed when they were Melo's 2nd and 3rd options. All I heard was Melo doesn't make his teammates better and they would flourish playing with someone like Labrahn. The whole "feel sorry for LeBron" rhetoric is annoying

LOL, the hell you making up here? Go find me people not calling them trash before the trade. They've BEEN known as trash. The ONLY time i've seen them NOT called trash was to "overrate" the talent Bron has. They've always been known as trash to everyone else though.

The way Iggy has been trolling LeBron with the fake injuries after fouls should have earned him the MVP already.

Oh wow, just saw Scott Foster is officiating tonight. Warriors in a blow out? :lol:

I wonder if Vegas is going all in on GS as we speak. Wouldn't you know things like that???? :nerd:

Na, not even close.

It's about 60/40 in favor for Cleveland tonight.

Also, I'm sure this has been posted already but :lol:

Cleveland's O in the 22 minutes LBJ hasn't played in Finals:

18.2 FG%, 00.0 3pt%, 54.6 pts/100 poss, -39.2 net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Na, not even close.

no one knows where the "big" or "sharp" money is, though. probably cause this game is pretty bad to cap. the line spike to +1 and +3.5 seems indicative of something but might just be a red herring too. this is not a great betting game for anyone. 

Vegas Line is reading almost 63% Money on Clev tonight so far...........

I do not see how people think all the money is on GSW on the road.

Na, not even close.

Also, I'm sure this has been posted already but :lol:

Ehsusheuennejsgegs @ at those numbers without Bron.

He's competing with that. :x

Honestly when you're a ballhog your teammates aren't able to gain any type of rhythm.

The only time Lebron passes is when he wants you to shoot a 3 pointer or to Thompson down low.

Last edited:
Warriors fan here.

Really hope they close out tonight but I just cannot see Cleveland losing a finals closeout game on their home floor. I see Delly hitting his open 3s tonight and one other person....I could not tell you who ...:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom