• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to curse in all of them. I can't keep up with editing, so I'm just deleting
wait, I thought curse words are automatically deleted, what are you talking about? LoL

Plus last night was a joke about quotes without any curse and that seen to have started a trend of deleting threads for me.

Ooh well.

Last edited:
Isola is the world's greatest assclown. company man asterisks asterisks asterisks. hate that asterisk asterisk asterisks.

Whoever posts horrilbly photoshopped crying MJ pics on my timeline tonight is getting unfollowed and blocked. 
you know what they say..........

giphy.gif

its all over but the crying.

Last edited:
Only way Cavs win is if the role players carry Lebron to a W

Dubs gonna overwhelm the Cavs with their superior team play

Last edited:
wait, I thought curse words are automatically deleted, what are you talking about? LoL

Plus last night was a joke about quotes without any curse and that seen to have started a trend of deleting threads for me.

Ooh well.

It makes them **** but they still is against the rules. We let it go far too long so trying to do a better job on it. No specific target towards your posts, may have just worked out that way

It makes them **** but they still is against the rules. We let it go far too long so trying to do a better job on it. No specific target towards your posts, may have just worked out that way
iight, thanks for the clarification. I thought it was all the Lebron slander. LoL

I'll try to improve on the vocabulary.

This PG era NT is bollocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom