• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

praying I see that lebron.. I bet my friend 8 pair of shoes and 200 I'm not tryna give that up 
roll.gif

that game 6 performance in 2012 was one for the ages. dude dominated from start to finish, C's never stood a chance. "the hunger game"

Had a discussion wit my bro ..if either one of these 2 teams win the chip they would be the weakest in years.

The only teams they might have a chance at beating are the 06 Heat and 11 Mavs ..am I wrong ? No way the beat any out of the Lakers Heat or Spurs

Had a discussion wit my bro ..if either one of these 2 teams win the chip they would be the weakest in years.

The only teams they might have a chance at beating are the 06 Heat and 11 Mavs ..am I wrong ? No way the beat any out of the Lakers Heat or Spurs
didn't the warriors almost beat the spurs last year? or two years ago? they can't hang with the shaq lakers but other than that they can play with any other team after the lakers dynasty

Last edited:

Eh I don't know all the metrics say they are an all time great team but to struggle with this Cavs squad the way they have is really surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom